• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Evaluated Users drop from server

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Guys, let's not start a conflict on the forum.
If you are really sure that the problem is on the TeaSpeak side, then please attach the trace logs and also make a diagnostic of your network (client-server, server-client).

dejavu24

and this is another log when only this "teaspeak server im connected is freezing for me"
all other connections are fine. just this one "not"

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I can speak, I can hear, I can read, but "I can't write,change room, mute mikrofon, open speakers or not even leave the server etc.
I must get a kick or I must wait click leave server...and wait around 1 minutes to succesfully leave....

look result... when succesfully leaved ... then when im connect my instance still show up there (as still connected to TS)
i connect with name: xxxxx1
and previous one
xxxxx dropped (Packet resend failed)

@WolverinDEV
@REDOSS

Attachments

Last edited:

dejavu24

#closerequest

reason@ dev team doesn't care at all and belive what a few says and according that you might lose only customers nothing else.
thanks for your're time what you didn't wasted.

i've switched to normal ts3 version and my server works succesfully
none loses connection.
so yeahhhh
***SERVER NETWORK PROBLEM / CLIENT NETWORK PROBLEM***
be honestly dont have to cheat or lie for winning customers.
thanks bye

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
and this is another log when only this "teaspeak server im connected is freezing for me"

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I can speak, I can hear, I can read, but "I can't write,change room, mute mikrofon, open speakers or not even leave the server etc.
I must get a kick or I must wait click leave server...and wait around 1 minutes to succesfully leave....

look result... when succesfully leaved ... then when im connect my instance still show up there (as still connected to TS)
i connect with name: xxxxx1
and previous one
xxxxx dropped (Packet resend failed)

@WolverinDEV
@REDOSS
This is not a trace log. I do not rule out the case that there may be problems in the software, but to do this, you need to study the trace logs, and also check in the future and try to reproduce the problem. This product is developed in free time and is provided for free, but you demand something from the developer immediately. As a TeaSpeak Team team member, I can confirm that my users do not lose connection, and connection losses are rare. If it is not difficult for you, please provide a more detailed analysis of your problem and we will try to help you.

The trace log can be included in config.yml
Screenshot_1.png

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
then please dont push the thread, let the devoloper answer us, we dont want it from you, yours are classic answers from years.
Other members of the community which have a lot of experience

we just asking what allow_invalid_packet permission do?
That question never got clear.
The "allow_invalid_packet" permissions/setting allows malformed command packets.
As told earlier "Packet resend failed" indicates a client timeout (the client failed to acknowledge a packet send by the server multiple times)

I was had that freezing issue too. I had to downgrade to beta-7 to avoid these freezes. I'm currently using that version with no problems.

@LabodiDavid
If you're experiencing any issues just create a bug report please :)
I can't read minds (yet ;))

I do not rule out the case that there may be problems in the software, but to do this, you need to study the trace logs, and also check in the future and try to reproduce the problem. This product is developed in free time and is provided for free, but you demand something from the developer immediately.
Bold true words.

reason@ dev team doesn't care at all and beli[e]ve what a few says and according that you might lose only customers nothing else.
We (I) care about the users of the software. There is no need to be rude.
In general if somebody reports a problem we try to help you.

In most cases, reported issues are due to users fault (but ofc not only).
So you have to understand that we have to ensure that it's something related to the server itself.

What isn't helpful is going personal or aggressive.
Nor you or any other member will gain anything from this.
Being kind, checking stuff and trying to explain oneself is constructive, gives a positive mood and improved the overall quality (Software & Comunity)!.

Best regards and I hope we can come back to the core topic in here.

PS: I'm sometimes answering a bit slower due to exam phase.

Vafin

TeaFanatic
#closerequest

reason@ dev team doesn't care at all and belive what a few says and according that you might lose only customers nothing else.
thanks for your're time what you didn't wasted.

i've switched to normal ts3 version and my server works succesfully
none loses connection.
so yeahhhh
***SERVER NETWORK PROBLEM / CLIENT NETWORK PROBLEM***
be honestly dont have to cheat or lie for winning customers.
thanks bye
It is not correct of you to require the developer to correct any bugs, etc. You have not made any contribution to the development of the project. Moreover, you use a non-stable assembly and at the same time accuse the development team of lying. None of them owe you anything.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
A small update:
With the 1.5.10 update was a small bug introduced related to command handling.
I think this is may what you described as client freezing.

The effect is simple:
The client will see anybody else moving speaking etc.
It can even speak but not go anywhere, send messages, poke clients etc.