• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Completed voice bridge setup failed

tanderpal

Failed to setup voice bridge (voice bridge setup failed!). Allow reconnect: voice bridge setup failed!

simply can not hear or speak on the server.

with the client teaclient.

Some solution, or wait for next version.

I would like to thank you for saving my work.
And I'm going to be a father in a few days.

Soon I will be a premium.

<17:31:42>

Failed to setup voice bridge (voice bridge setup failed!). Allow reconnect: voice bridge setup failed!
<17:31:52>

<17:32:03>

<17:32:13>

<17:32:24>

<17:32:34>

<17:32:45>

<17:32:55>

<17:33:06>

<17:33:16>

<17:33:27>

<17:33:37>

<17:33:48>

Same problem here. And yes, the server is firewalled but all ports needed opened.

Cloudshi

same problem
firewall is deactivated

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Does it work with my ts?
When yeas its some kind of firewall issue (IP tables is a kind of firewall as well) , or binding issue not sure. I'll post a guide when I ancounce the client publicly. There are also still some settings missing to manage Webrtc.