• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Release Voice Server Manager for Plesk

DWWE

Partner
Dear Community,

I would like to take the chance to introduce you to the Voice Server Manager for Plesk. This app is an extension for Plesk from version 18.0.25, restricted to Linux platforms.

Basically, the extension was specially developed for admins to simplify the administration of voice servers, such as TeaSpeak.

The basic version of the Voice Server Manager for Plesk is available free of charge and includes the following functions:
  • Install voice servers or migrate existing ones
  • Retrieve general status information in real time (limited monitoring)
  • Retrieve the initial authorization key
  • Change the password for the ServerQuery administrator
  • Editing configuration files such as whitelist or blacklist
  • Manual creation of backups (complete backup)
  • Retrieve the last log entries or track the log in real time
  • Manual check for new versions and updates easily with a simple click
  • Various repair and / or test functions
The following features, which were mentioned above, are limited in the free version as follows:
  • A maximum of 1 voice server can be managed
  • A maximum of 5 backup files
The Pro version is aimed at users who want to support us and / or need the entire range of functions:
  • Management of several voice servers including port management, so you can operate Tea*Speak 3 and TeaSpeak at the same time
  • Scheduled backups at defined intervals (e.g. hourly, etc.)
  • Unlimited number of backup files
  • Automatic update of the server software including email notification
  • Monitoring the server status (monitoring), for example the voice server restarts itself if necessary
  • Management of virtual servers and access to the voice server viewer, so you can see, for example, who is online at every instance
For everyone who is interested, I have also uploaded a few screenshots in the attachment so that you can get a first impression. For more information, just leave a post or check out the official description on Plesk.

Of course, you can also contact us if you have any questions at https://dwwe.de. Simply use the forum, the conversation or the contact form.

Thanks for reading :) Best regards, Daniel

Attachments

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
the question i have, can we integrate teaspeak instances from other v-servers or rootservers or it only works for the current plesk server?

DWWE

Partner
Thank you for your post, I hope I can answer your question below. This means that an existing voice server can also be managed afterwards via the voice server manager by integrating it into the required or existing structure by means of migration. It has to be a voice server that runs on the same server as Plesk.

The cross-server migration would of course be a function that could possibly be added. If the project is well received and the demand increases, I will definitely try to implement it. Thank you for the good idea :)

Best regards, Daniel

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
AS an hosting company IT was an good Feature to handle all teaspeak instances over one plesk Server.

On my Side i use whmcs and plesk for Webspaces / Domains and Server Administration.

When that Module has an function thats Not needs yatqa to Login in multiple instances ( Check server status, permissions, etc..) thats was an big win for me

DWWE

Partner
The administration of virtual voice server instances is not the focus of this application, therefore functions of this type are only very limited and only available with a Pro version. The following functions are available with a Pro version to manage the virtual instance of a voice server:
  • Create / delete virtual server
  • Stop / start the virtual server
  • Edit the name of a virtual server
  • Edit the port of a virtual server
  • Voice Server Viewer (TS Viewer)
Of course, you don't have to store any additional access data for these functions, as is the case with a web interface.

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I Not want to administrate the Servers. i only want to Check AS is online or offline / start, Stop, restart and Check permissions If Set from whmcs module (Most PPL want to Insert an Backup and the Most of them has other Default permissions)

DWWE

Partner
I Not want to administrate the Servers. i only want to Check AS is online or offline / start, Stop, restart
You're right, these functions are actually so natural that I didn't really cover them in detail in the first post. Of course, you can also start, stop and restart a voice server instance. The status is also displayed in real time. In the Pro version, extended monitoring can also be used, for example to be notified by email when a voice server instance is offline and / or to restart it automatically.

Check permissions If Set from whmcs module
I'm assuming that you mean the file permissions? The Voice Server Manager already offers a suitable repair function in the free version.