• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

[Voice4You.org] Your smart company for voice servers, stream servers and much more.

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Okay it's written for version 8 and php version 7.2-7.4

So I have never tested with version 7

xDyego

Okay it's written for version 8 and php version 7.2-7.4

So I have never tested with version 7
All the other functions are working normally, I tested everything: TSDNS, BAN, Settings, STOP, START, REINSTALL, RESET, EDIT SUBDOMAIN (IN THE ADMIN AND CLIENT AREA). It is automatically created when you hire and make the payment, it is suspending when it expires and it also closes if it was put to close. Everything working as it should, but only this error described in the images that has been happening.

But apparently this is not affecting the proper functioning of the module, I don't know if this function is important, since it doesn't work for me.

I'm using WHMCS 7.10.1 and php 7.2.
At the moment I can't upgrade to WHMCS 8.x, as I have some modules and templates that don't work in version 8.x.

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
All the other functions are working normally, I tested everything: TSDNS, BAN, Settings, STOP, START, REINSTALL, RESET, EDIT SUBDOMAIN (IN THE ADMIN AND CLIENT AREA). It is automatically created when you hire and make the payment, it is suspending when it expires and it also closes if it was put to close. Everything working as it should, but only this error described in the images that has been happening.

But apparently this is not affecting the proper functioning of the module, I don't know if this function is important, since it doesn't work for me.

I'm using WHMCS 7.10.1 and php 7.2.
At the moment I can't upgrade to WHMCS 8.x, as I have some modules and templates that don't work in version 8.x.
It's only the server overview that's not working. That's you can start stop server from admin area. I think that's not an critical problem

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Easter Promotion

Start today - 21.04.2022

Discount Code: Easter22

70% discount