• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Warning TeaSpeak ! Help

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
You need to change the IP address (the current IP address has been reported to Tea*Speak) so it's already greylisted! ;)

Alexandru Andrei

You need to change the IP address (the current IP address has been reported to Tea*Speak) so it's already greylisted! ;)
....For what at the greylist? and a private Ts3 ez! I do not understand...Finally, I guess I buy normal Licenses I don't understand this! Shitty Kids

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
The "license" behind has been banned by Tea*Speak (That's why it's called: invalid license!)

Rennato

Only using Tea*Speak 3 Official to not enter the gray list, in the case of its own state, it is no use the official server, only changing IP itself.

otalportista

Fanatic member
your domain or ip goes into graylist
you must change your ip
both go to greylist. If u get greylist on your ip and have srv to your ip u got greylist or blacklist.
Only chaging ip and domain.
To you prevent this ( its not 100% ) u can block port 2010, remove server for weblist and in edit server u disable the option "Enable reporting to server list"

Alexandru Andrei

both go to greylist. If u get greylist on your ip and have srv to your ip u got greylist or blacklist.
Only chaging ip and domain.
To you prevent this ( its not 100% ) u can block port 2010, remove server for weblist and in edit server u disable the option "Enable reporting to server list"
Cattura.PNG
is disable

otalportista

Fanatic member
does not it that sciript only blocks you fr,ch,ru,ge,ca,vi,it,ne,ru And does not let you enter the server
U cant remove warning of greylist.
Follow me.
Change ip and change domain.
After u install teaspeak with license.
Drop port 2010
And go to edit server and disable option "Enable reporting to server list"

Last edited: