• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

We've a new Home/Landing page!

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey folks,
I've something amazing to announce.
You probably already noticed our new landing page, but I now want to make it official.
We've a new, modern clean and informative landing/home page!

I worked hard the last week in order to create the whole page from scratch.
You may noticed that since I was quite inactive here in the forum, but it was an amazing journey to see such a beautifully website developing.
But enough back story, lets come to some actual visual comparisons (Sadly XenForo does not provide a proper before/after plugin, but we could work with it anyways)!

-- please login to see these images --

And a need little extra shot:
Screenshot at 11-25-12.png

PS: Yes this announcement took a bit longer... First had to develop the before/after plugin for XF.....

Best regards
The TeaSpeak Team

Last edited:

xDyego

Yesterday it broke record of people online, 94 thousand. 94k, 94k, 94k, 94k!!!!! :love:

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----
How do I do this?
hide channels.png

Last edited:

xDyego

Doing for yatqa, what would that option be?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

i_channel_view_power ??

Last edited:

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
Nice!

A few notes: You should put copyright symbols when reffering to other brands, Discord have the Ability to hide channels, there is a typo in 'Build in music bots', should be 'Built in music bots' and the concept of community driven gets kind of lost... It's not the community that drives the software, its you. THe community can always suggest and such but you are actually driving everything.

Other than that, fully responsive... Awesome

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
Hey,
since when does discord have this ability?
The build => built type has been fixed.

TeaSpeak lives from the community.
As well you could participate with the web client ;)

eduardoroeder

Fanatic member
Premium User
Hey,
since when does discord have this ability?
The build => built type has been fixed.

TeaSpeak lives from the community.
As well you could participate with the web client ;)
Well, I've seen this function there for at least a year now... I use it on my discord server so I can chill with close friends while keeping anoying people outside :D

About the community, I know what you mean and I aggree with it, if there wasn't community, TeaSpeak wouldn't be as successfull it is. Yet the concept is misleading. "Community Driven" can make people think they can actually do something that impacts the software itself, but in reality all we can do is report bugs and suggest features lol. Not that this doesn't impacts the software, but we can't do it with our bare hands, so the term is misleading.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
"all we can do is report bugs and suggest features lol. Not that this doesn't impacts the software, but we can't do it with our bare hands, so the term is misleading."
No that's not true. You've the possibility of contributing to the client as well, which as said, sadly, rarely gets used.
So the community has the ability... dosn't uses it....