• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending What is the reason for this error?

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I think I'm currently on your server where you're online as well.
Everything works for me^^

xDyego

Stranger thing, it's working for me now too, and I didn't do anything different. Hahahaha

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

I'm going to get another database and test it again, I'm going to re-install it here.

Last edited:

xDyego

I just upgraded my main server to the new version, apparently no permission assignment error, no server creation error, or ok spam error. I hope that this version is really stable and it works out really well.

Today I had some customers who reported problems with permissions and also that I was unable to write in the general chat. Deletes the server and restored the last backup I made and apparently resolved. That is, the problem was only solved after the modification of the server ID. If I have more reports, I'll let you know here. Thanks!

I will have to go back to version 1.4.22, many are complaining about the permissions and now I noticed that the CPU is at 60% when before it was no more than 10% with a greater number of people online.

This bug regarding the CPU was not shown on my test server, but when I upgraded to the latest version on my main server the CPU load was very high.

Last edited:

Dyego

Version 1.5.5-3 with approximately 60 people online:
v1-5-5-3.png

Version 1.4.20 with approximately 60 people online:
v1-4-20.png

I had to restore to the version I was using before, because the CPU usage is extremely high in the most recent version, this error did not appear on my test server, perhaps because the settings are different, this I don't know.

WolverinDEV

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
Administrator
I mean the names of the threads which cause such a CPU usage :)
You man want to search "htop enable custom thread names"

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
That's right, just provide a similar screenshot when you think there will be a high load on the server.
Also, in addition to this screenshot, I would also ask for the result of the "top" command, where you can see the theft of CPU time.

xDyego

I am waiting for the host to release another machine similar to the machine that is giving me an error to do the tests, as soon as I have the data I will test it.

Dyego

Version 1.4.20 with 22 people online:
v1-4-20--22online.png

Version 1.5.6 with 22 people online:
v1-5-6--22online.png

I tried, but I couldn't get exactly the same machine, but it has very similar configurations to my main one.

The test was done in this way: 21 users connected to the same channel listening to a music bot. The music bot is an external bot (sinusbot).

Last edited:

REDOSS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Version 1.4.20 with 22 people online:

Version 1.5.6 with 22 people online:

I tried, but I couldn't get exactly the same machine, but it has very similar configurations to my main one.

The test was done in this way: 21 users connected to the same channel listening to a music bot. The music bot is an external bot (sinusbot).
This is insignificant. By the way, there are very few connected and talking clients to compare these versions.

Dyego

This is insignificant. By the way, there are very few connected and talking clients to compare these versions.
I didn't want to test it on the main server, because I had already lost clients, I didn't want to restart more often, only on the main server the CPU usage jumped from 5% to 60% as you can see in previous images.
v1-5-5-3.png