• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Outdated WHMCS Modules

Status
Not open for further replies.

Voice4You

As a leading entrepreneur in the teaspeak whmcs module development, I would like to propose an active partnership for the project.
The aim of the partnership is to keep the costs of the teaspeak project as low as possible and to enable new purchases, for example software, certificates etc...
As a model, which not only benefits us from Voice4You but also the Teaspeak project, we have considered donating 10% of the sales generated by the modules to the Teaspeak project.
We at Voice4You want the Teaspeak project to remain free for everyone and this is our way to make this possible.So we would be happy if you not only support us but also Teaspeak in this way.

I would like to bring you the current 2 versions a little closer here.

The Teaspeak module allows our premium users to rent not only individual slots but also rent out musicbots.
Features:

-> Automatic provisioning
-> Automatic suspend/terminate on invoice overdue
-> Server reinstall from admin and client area
-> Edit server settings from client area
-> Manage admin tokens from client area
-> Create snapshots from client area
-> Teaspeak server management from admin and client area
-> Ability to customize your client area template ( html )
-> Support multiple Teaspeak servers
-> Custom TSDNS server support ( www.github.com/nathanrod/nodejs-tsdns )
-> TSDNS zone management from admin addon
-> Musicbot provisioning (only for the TeaSpeak WHMCS module)

TeaSpeak Provisioning Modul Leased

Monthly billing

Price: 4,95€

Updates and Support: included​
TeaSpeak Provisioning Module Annual

Annual billing

Price: 45,95€

Updates and Support: included​
TeaSpeak Provisioning Module Life

one-time billing

Price: 99,95€

Updates and Support: annually 15 €

for 12 month updates and support​

prices are the same in both module versions.

Code:
TeaSpeak Provisioning Modul changelog:

*2.1.4 many minor fixes for compatiblity WHMCS v 8.x and Database
*2.1.1 - 2.1.3 many minor fixes for compatiblity WHMCS v 8.x
*2.1.0 Musicbot Integration
** fixed again start, stop, reinstall etc.. / WHMCS v 8.x compatible
*2.0 multi lang support with automatic lang switcher
*supported in admin area currently: german, english, portuguese, (by @otalportista ) spanish, (by @Rennato ) danish, (by @mkll11one )
*supported in client area currently: arabic, azerbaijani, catalan, croatian, czech, danish, dutch, french, german, hungarian, norwegian, portuguese-br, portuguese-pt (by @otalportista ), russian, swedish, turkish, ukranian, english, spanish, italian
*1.9 you can show in admin area as an update is aviable
*1.8 bug fixed "not accepted costum port"
*1.7 many minor fixes
*1.6 button fixes (start, stop, reinstall etc..)
*1.5 first stable release for PHP 7.1+
*1.0 - 1.4 many minor fixes
check: Teaspeak WHMCS provisioning Module

Code:
** fixed again start, stop, reinstall etc.. / WHMCS v 8.x compatible
*2.0 multi lang support with automatic lang switcher
*supported in admin area currently: german, english, portuguese, (by @otalportista ) spanish, (by @Rennato ) danish, (by @mkll11one )
*supported in client area currently: arabic, azerbaijani, catalan, croatian, czech, danish, dutch, french, german, hungarian, norwegian, portuguese-br, portuguese-pt (by @otalportista ), russian, swedish, turkish, ukranian, english, spanish, italian
**1.9 you can show in admin area as an update is aviable / Obstkuchenlord and BIOS are now working on the same project
**1.8 bug fixed "not accepted costum port"
**1.7 many minor fixes
**1.6 button fixes (start, stop, reinstall etc..)
**1.5 first stable release for PHP 7.1+
**1.0 - 1.4 many minor fixes
check: Tea*Speak WHMCS provisioning Module

here you will find the official support threat: I need Support

Voice4You

Information:

Paypal fakecheck

As some of you have noticed, PayPal is now issuing a fake check when you receive the following message on your invoice, you should urgently change your personal data.

ERROR: VALIDATION_ERROR
Invalid request - see details

City
Value is invalid

state
Value is invalid

zip
Value is invalid

Voice4You

Dear all,

we would like to inform you about a raffle in the week from March 22nd, 2021 - March 28th, 2021
Every buyer of a WHMCS module has the chance to get one of 5 lifetime versions including update and support for 12 months.

Voice4You

Dear all,

we would like to inform you about a raffle in the week from Today April 5th, 2021 - April 11th, 2021
Every buyer of a WHMCS module has the chance to get one of 9 lifetime versions including update and support for 12 months.

in the last raffle only one of 5 lifetime versions was awarded so the open 4 lifetime versions are included in this round!

xDyego

Does this module also support changing the TSDNS (subdomain/domain) in the client area? I saw one that is already compatible with multiple domains and can be managed even by the end customer himself if he wants to change the names without having to open a support ticket.
modulo-tsdns.png

Voice4You

Does this module also support changing the TSDNS (subdomain/domain) in the client area? I saw one that is already compatible with multiple domains and can be managed even by the end customer himself if he wants to change the names without having to open a support ticket.
View attachment 3829
yes, it is only supported for the node.js tsdns, our module is not yet capable of multidomain.

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
80% discount on all Modules only this weekend
Discount Code: FORTEASPEAK

xDyego

Are there differences between the Tea[m]Speak and TeaSpeak modules? Do I need to have both or just one of them?
Because I use Tea[m]Speak and TeaSpeak.

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Are there differences between the Tea[m]Speak and TeaSpeak modules? Do I need to have both or just one of them?
Because I use Tea[m]Speak and TeaSpeak.
if you want to sell teaspeak servers with musicbots use teaspeak module when not use Tea*Speak module

xDyego

I block my TeaSpeak's musicbots function, so does the Tea[m]Speak module work for both types of servers? (TeaSpeak/Tea[m]Speak)

BIOS

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
I block my TeaSpeak's musicbots function, so does the Tea[m]Speak module work for both types of servers? (TeaSpeak/Tea[m]Speak)
No, so use Tea*Speak module it works for both if you not using musicbots

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Round 2

75% discount on all Modules valid 03/04/2022

Last edited by a moderator:

xDyego

No, so use Tea*Speak module it works for both if you not using musicbots

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Round 2

75% discount on all Modules vaild 03/04/2022
I really liked the module, I am now customizing the client area, it was very good.
It is very, very worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.