• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Windows Server

Zaidain

Hello all,

I know you have not made a version of the server for Windows but I just wanted to make an account to register my interest in a windows version of the server.

Is this something the dev team are working on or planning too? If so I would be very happy to help with testing and provide testing data. I do have quite a few years of experience with running TS3 servers and am willing to help where I can.

Thanks in advance guys and keep up the good work.

EDIT: Forgot to add that the main reason I cannot use the Linux version is due to the software we run on our current server, it demands that we run Windows Server version 2012R2 or later.

Adminio

I can sell you VPS Serwer and you make there Server it's better option's windows serwer's not got good procesor to host there are so much crashes and firewall it's gone...

DoreyHafen

Bro, I would like to know more about your work. As far as I know, this is an amazing time for Windows developers, as new tools and platforms are actively being developed. There is especially a lot of work for designers thinking about a new interface. By the way, Explorer has been completely changed to a simpler interface with fewer buttons and redundant features. Working on a new project, I decided to buy a Windows 11 license here https://mysoftwarekeys.com to push the boundaries of what is possible. And what examples of your servers can you show?

Last edited: