• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by cara

1. C

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

am i close minded ? than what your your western or european civilization is ? but it is useless to talk with such attention seeking whores like you. for you simply seek my attention like an whore. is it not ? ( rascal slut ) and is it your land ? but why shall i waste my energy on whores like...
  2. C

Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

i know well that nothing effects western cats and dogs, ( nothing new ) but still is that attracting me like an whore fun ? huh? is it fun ? ( rascal whore )
  3. C

this is off-topic section where your mother, sister, so called wife and daughter have fun with every next person whomever they choose to. so what is the wrong in purpose of human life ? huh? and are you reasonable in the first place ? ( you are farce in the first place ) ---- Automatically...
  4. C

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second ) can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or...