• Be part of the TeaParty!
    Click here for more information

TeaSpeak

General
Help Users
  • @ yamano:
    i dont really know, sorry. like i said, i've no problems and never used that before.
    Like
  • @ yamano:
    i sell teaspeak protocol keys, musicbot licenses, whmcs licenses and windows licenses. check my profile.
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    what are the prices actually? maby when i need more slots that my sponsore license cant handle we can talk a bit :)
    Like
  • @ yamano:
    send a personal message if you're interested no know about the prices ;)
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    alright :D
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    I'll might do that later when i have more time :)
    +1
    Like
  • @ REDOSS:
    @justin99b, "strict_ut8_mode" If enabled an error will be throws on invalid UTF-8 characters within the protocol (query & client) else the property pair will be dropped silently. // default the property pair will be dropped silently.
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    the problem is my friend is getting an utf8 error so i want to silent it
    Like
  • @ REDOSS:
    @justin99b, "strict_ut8_mode" defined in config automatically after running version 1.3.20
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    somehow it didnt (i have runned the teaspeak_update.sh
    )
    Like
  • @ REDOSS:
    1. make sure you are using version 1.3.20
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    how do i check the current version?
    Like
  • @ mkll11one:
    nano buildVersion.txt
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    pretty funny actually i have updated the server but somehow it didnt work
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    let me check something
    Like
  • @ mkll11one:
    it do. - Open config.yml > scroll down to (server: format > and make newline and add this:

    strict_ut8_mode: 0
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    ah i see the error http://prntscr.com/o474xc
    Like
  • Like
  • @ REDOSS:
    well, and you say that updated the server)
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    ok i found the error. i changed $arch in the version checking but not in the actuall download path.... so i changed it to amd64_optimized and now the update script is working again
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    sry for causing touble. I guess i havent slept enough for seeing that error in the updater
    Like
  • @ REDOSS:
    @justin99b, I'm sure there won't be this problem after the update.
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    yep indeed no more errors :)
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    ok have to go thanks for you patience
    Like
  • @ justin99b:
    your*
    Like

    Announcements In this area of the TeaSpeak forums you will find all important informations and changes.

    Announcements

    Announcements from the TeaSpeak Team for the attention of all users.
    Threads
    8
    Messages
    205
    Threads
    8
    Messages
    205

    Information

    Informations about general but less important topics.
    Threads
    2
    Messages
    2
    Threads
    2
    Messages
    2

    Help

    Threads
    840
    Messages
    6.5K

    TeaWeb / TeaClient

    Threads
    62
    Messages
    471
    Threads
    62
    Messages
    471

    Tutorials

    Threads
    21
    Messages
    495
    Threads
    21
    Messages
    495

    General

    Threads
    274
    Messages
    2K
    Threads
    274
    Messages
    2K

    General Discussions

    Applications or Scripts

    Threads
    13
    Messages
    267
    Threads
    13
    Messages
    267
    • BIOS

    Suggestions and Feedback

    Threads
    118
    Messages
    699
    Threads
    118
    Messages
    699
    • Grid

    General Discussions

    Threads
    80
    Messages
    650
    Threads
    80
    Messages
    650

    Members online

    Partner TSI Webinterface

    Forum statistics

    Threads
    1,780
    Messages
    13,418
    Members
    2,062
    Latest member
    regun