• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by norbee.16

1. norbee.16

Prefekt! :):tea:

Prefekt! :):tea:
  2. norbee.16

Information How to get TSViewer/TS3Index/Gametracker to work?

I have 2 thoughts. 1. It would be worth updating the teamspeak3 server version. 2. Gamespeak3 server uploaded to the teaspeak server. As soon as I have time to test, I indicate which one was, but if someone has a suggestion for it. (Runs on a dedicated server)
  3. norbee.16

It's still not good even though YaTQA and the tea talk website have permissions.
  4. norbee.16

In YaTQA, you change the rights, but not on the server, so until I close the permission window it indicates, but after I close it and reopen it I have not saved it.
  5. norbee.16

I mentioned above and attached an image. I tried it on a flat basic tea talk server, there would not be allowed to do it, but in turn YaTQA yes but I can not even put it on gametracker. But it also looks in the picture. :)
  6. norbee.16

The problem persists. Permissions are still not saved on the server. The latest teaspeak version is on the server. I've tested on a new server, even though this is the problem. (It runs from my server.)
  7. norbee.16

I would have the problem of not allowing permissions (TS3 Server) in YaTQA but my TeamSpeak3 server can see and I can not put it on gametracker. There is no ip server blocked in the firewall, server run and query port is perfectly defined. TeamSpeak3 Version 3.3.1, Teaspeak Version 1.2.25-beta...