• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by padcmoi

1. P

To be able to add plugins on the client software

Hi everyone, I 'm happy 'cause that project Teaspeak still exists since 2 years :) Did you have plan on the software client, to be able to add plugins ? i think that it would be a good feature. for example, i'd like to use this teamspeak3 plugin Gta5Voice Url here: https://gta5voice.net Cordialy.
  2. P

Server Convert ts3server.sqlitedb to TeaData.sqlite

ah i have not watch, good idea
  3. P

i tried yatqa you can not change the socket at 10101
  4. P

ah yes, but i have also an problem for to use web interface psychokiller don't work and version BIOS don't work also
  5. P

snapshot function?
  6. P

Server TeaSpeak Webpanel

hello, same problem Error in connect() on line 3914: host isn't a ts3 instance! Error in login() on line 2306: script isn't connected to server the socket 10101 is available, and no firewall i tried TeaSpeak-1.2.15-beta-12 and the last version, same problem i used 127.0.0.1 and the public...
  7. P

Hello, Good thing this teaspeak, congratulations to the developer, everything is in the title I tried to place my file ts3server.sqlitedb in the teaspeak folder, renamed TeaData.sqlite, but the latter does not seem to want to load it, there 5 years of data in ^^. is there a solution ? work he...