• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Shifty

1. Shifty

For those who have YaTQA problems

I meant i had emailed the dev of YaTQA. not Teaspeak
  2. Shifty

perfect

perfect
  3. Shifty

For those who have YaTQA problems

I used to have no issues (with experimental turned on.) However recently it would crash instantly on login.. Emailed the dev he said it was a teaspeak version issue,
  4. Shifty

Server Music Bot can't play streams?

.mbot stream <URL> As for single loop, connect using the Teaspeak client, click on the bot, then on the right click manage bot. Should see playlist settings there. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- As i say though.. Having issues assigning an actual playlist. so i can't get it to...
  5. Shifty

Server Music Bot can't play streams?

Hey! I'm trying to stream an internet radio stream on a music bot.. It say's it has queued the URL, but nothing plays? Youtube videos work however. Update: Now youtube video's aren't working. Update V2: I deleted and re-created the bot.. Now it mentions not having an assigned playlist. How do...
  6. Shifty

yamano was very helpful, and I'd even gone to WolverinDEV who confirmed that yamano is...

yamano was very helpful, and I'd even gone to WolverinDEV who confirmed that yamano is trustworthy. yamano's customer service and the support they provide is amazing which helps to make Teaspeak so much better. +REP - Great seller an i'll definitely keep renewing my services with him.