• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. mikey326

Offline server use?

Dear Selina, Unfortunately this is not possible. If you want to use a TeaSpeak Server with offline functionality you have to use the TeaSpeak Client. Tea*(m)Speak is not supported for that kind of use. If you want to use the Tea*(m)Speak client you have to buy a protocol key from a seller in...
  2. mikey326

My server after restart doesnt start

Jesus Christ, Lord and Savior... NEVER use Ubuntu. Instable, quirky and poorly performing. Use some real Linux destributions e.g. RHEL, CentOS or Debian. Edit: Did you try to delete the config entry? If your server is not running after that, I will create a proper and most important working egg...
  3. mikey326

Open your configuration file and search for "query.max_line_buffer". Delete the entry and try again
  4. mikey326

You have to replace those old server files with new ones. This does not affect your panel or user expirience. I am talking about this function:
  5. mikey326

Getting TeaSpeak to work properly in Pterodactyl is a pain in the arse. Trust me, I have gone down this road. I strongly recommend running TeaSpeak as a dedicated instance, since assigning all ports needed to get this boy running really takes a tall on your mental health. If you still want to...
  6. mikey326

Pending Failed to connection

Mate, you really need to learn how to define ports :P. When opening a socket you always have to define an IP as well as a port. This seperation will be done by using a colon (:). You did try funny things like a ; or , or . Define your IP properly by seperating it using a colon e.g...