• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by ♯ƤƦƠƑЄƧƧƠƦ

1. Failed to validate instance integrity within 7 days.

Yes, this problem occurs in newer versions every 7 days, and Wolverin says that this is a problem with the server firewall configuration that this happens, but this has nothing to do with the firewall because I even disabled the firewall.
  2. Pending Processor

Yes, in the new version, the CPU and RAM have severe leakage problems. The same is true in the beta versions. After 4-5 days, the fluctuations start again.
  3. Pending User-DB

In the latest final version, 1.5.6, there is a problem deleting User DB when we delete all User DBs when the client exits and logs in. Its rank and perfection remain
  4. Pending Processor

There should be no difference between users, everyone should use an optimal version without any problems. In the old versions, there are many bugs, permissions problems and many other bugs, but in the new versions, those problems are solved, but many more problems are added. Among the processor...
  5. Pending Processor

So far, I have sent a lot of information about version 1.5.6 to wolverin, only I do not have a problem, other customers also have this problem in the new version.
  6. Pending Processor

All versions 1.5.6
  7. Pending Processor

It does not matter in the new versions there is a processor problem even if the processor is 8 cores and the RAM 16 has to restart the server after 4-5 days, but in the old versions there were no such problems.
  8. Pending Processor

In the old versions, this problem did not exist, but in the new version, I and my client servers restart once every 4-5 days. This problem increases with the high number of users. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- I sent all the details to wolverin, but he says it's the only one who...
  9. Pending Processor

On one of my client's server version 1.5.6 stable, there is a problem with processor fluctuations. This problem is also present in the rest of my servers in the new version, which occurs after 3-4 days of working properly and the server must be restarted.
  10. TeaClient Crash

CrashDump TeaClient last vr
  11. Pending It is bug or It is new version ?

This problem has been fixed in version 1.5.6. Try to back up the databases and install the version separately. ;)
  12. 1.5.0 - Crash collection

Has the RAM and CPU problem been fixed in the new version or is it still unknown? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Check the private message I sent to your server. I sent a link that has a cpu problem
  13. Pending bug Query Group

A number of ranks
  14. Pending What is the reason for this error?

The CPU problem persists in newer versions
  15. Pending bug Query Group

Hi, this problem is present in all versions 1.5.4 to 1.5.5 beta 3 We create a rank by typing query group, it is created only in one port and when we go to another port, there is no created rank And the next problem is that the backups that are taken from versions 1.4.22 and restored on the new...