• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Alpha

1. Alpha

Server So both teaspeak and official tea*speak server cannot run together?

I'm running both of them simultaneously without issues.
  2. Alpha

FREE PROTOCOL KEY -> ALL CLIENTS CAN CONNECT

I'd suggest removing it if you don't want it to be blacklisted Appreciate the gesture tho
  3. Alpha

All TeaSpeak servers blacklisted?

Aight, guess that was some really unlucky timing and series of events :P
  4. Alpha

You sure? Every TeaSpeak server I knew (including my own) has been blacklisted last night, same time as when the stats showed this drop. Also, you can see the counts don't drop instantly, it decreased over a span of 2 hours.
  5. Alpha

So, looks like Tea*Speak is going into full offense now, as you can see at the statistics on the teaspeak.de site. Last night they've started blacklisting all TeaSpeak servers. Have any of the masked premium servers survived this purge? Would be interesting to know.
  6. Alpha

[INFORMATION] Connection lost because server license can not be validated.

Version 3.2.2 was just released on the stable channel a few hours ago, maybe that's the affected version? But they don't mention anything about it in their changelog. https://forum.Tea*Speak.com/threads/137385-Tea*Speak-3-Client-3-2-2-released
  7. Alpha

Completed Forum Performance

Ich bin auch bei der Telekom und habe das Problem. Ab und zu gehts mal normal schnell und 5 Minuten später dauerts wieder 1 Minute bis eine Seite im Forum lädt. 95% der Zeit ist es aber langsam, so dass es ne Minute dauert bis mal was lädt.