• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by AmirHM

1. AmirHM

Failed to validate instance integrity within 7 days.

I have the same problem
  2. AmirHM

Nice and fast (y)

Nice and fast (y)
  3. AmirHM

Pending kick from server

😐😐
  4. AmirHM

crash

TeaSpeak Version: 1.4.22-beta
  5. AmirHM

Nice and fast (y)

Nice and fast (y)
  6. AmirHM

Pending invalid clientID

1.4.19-beta-1 I don't know really when it happens The only thing that I know is it happens in servers that have musicbots ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- I think it happens when restarting virtual server that have several musicbots For example I created 4 bots and everything is OK...
  7. AmirHM

Pending invalid clientID

Users disconnect from the server with this error invalid clientID It happens in the servers with teaspeak built-in musicbots
  8. AmirHM

crash

TeaSpeak Version: 1.4.19-beta-1
  9. AmirHM

Pending invalid parameter size bug

I have this problem too It happens when the client requests talk power with a long message
  10. AmirHM

Pending Yatqa Error

Yatqa shows this error on the 1.4.14-beta-12
  11. AmirHM

Pending max virtual servers

I know For example I set it to max 1 server But I can make more servers by deploying snapshot
  12. AmirHM

Pending max virtual servers

Hi By default I can't make a server with servercreate when I reach the max virtual servers amount that I set in config.yml But I can make servers higher than the amount by deploying a snapshot
  13. AmirHM

server not starting

Hi When I update my server to 1.4.13-beta-1 My server is not starting any more Starting the TeaSpeak server.. Could not start TeaSpeak server. Last log entries: [2020-04-19 10:30:29] [CRITICAL] GEN | Could not initialize SQL! [2020-04-19 10:30:29] [CRITICAL] GEN | failed to upgrade...
  14. AmirHM

crash report

xD Edited
  15. AmirHM

crash report

I didn't understand what you meant :unsure: