• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by cravingcheese

1. cravingcheese

You'll need to buy a lisence key for 6 euros every 6 months, ontop of that you need to pay 10...

You'll need to buy a lisence key for 6 euros every 6 months, ontop of that you need to pay 10 euros a month in order for your server not to get caught.
  2. cravingcheese

Pending Issues installing latest version

Nevermind, 5 hours after installing the lisence my users got the "You are connecting to a Tea*Speak server that seems to be using an invalid lisence"
  3. cravingcheese

I've restarted Tea*Speak, using different Tea*Speak versions and what not, it has something to do with teaspeak. Changed permissions with Yatqa
  4. cravingcheese

Should've added, I do not want to be able to subscribe to channels o_O
  5. cravingcheese

Sorry for hijacking my old thread but I figured instead of spewing out new threads why not dump some stuff here With the settings below I cannot subscribe to any channel on a Tea*Speak server, however with the exact same setting on a teaspeak server I'm able to subscribe to whatever I want...
  6. cravingcheese

Yeah I know, and no their internet aren't bad, happened to me just a few seconds ago only on the teaspeak server, on every other Tea*Speak server there is I'm not getting kicked, serverlog isn't showing anything either. Just got this as well Disconnected from server (invalid clientID)...
  7. cravingcheese

Now my members time out randomly with the message (Packet resend failed) <19:06:34> "*" dropped (Packet resend failed) <19:06:49> "*" dropped (Packet resend failed) <19:06:50> "*" dropped (Packet resend failed) 3 out of about 27 members
  8. cravingcheese

The jemalloc error showed twice in the picture above, I have no idea how the permission thing fixed itself, restarted VPS and voilà
  9. cravingcheese

It started working all of a sudden, still spit out said error but now the server starts up at least
  10. cravingcheese

Works great, let's see for how long :) Also offered to help me install it, appreciate it alot

Works great, let's see for how long :) Also offered to help me install it, appreciate it alot
  11. cravingcheese

Tried both as root and as a normal user