• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Daxtabold

1. Daxtabold

TeaSpeak - Avatar - file not exists

1.2.16-beta
  2. Daxtabold

TeaSpeak - Avatar - file not exists

Hello Guys, i have some trouble with TS Client Avatars. I got with TS3 hook this error: [IN ] error id=2051 msg=file\snot\sfound extra_msg=file\snot\sexists in my TS Client, i got: <11:03:36> file not exists If i set up a new TeaSpeak Server, the Avatars will show. Anyone get an Idea how i...
  3. Daxtabold

ENG/GER [SOLVED] JTS3ServerMod - Unable to connect .... Localhost (Support Request)

Thank you Guys, my problem is solved. The problem was the "motd". After i do what @websat say, the Bot starts. @Stefan1200 Nicht wirklich, habe die Version 6.5.0 "(20.08.2018)", aber hat wohl ganze Zeit deswegen gemeckert. Wenn du weitere Infos willst, kann ich diese gerne nachliefern. Aber...
  4. Daxtabold

Completed Can't connect with mobile phone

Make a Snapshot, delete the Server, make a new, put in the Snapshot, make sure you have set the Client limit to 32 Clients, and you can connect again.
  5. Daxtabold

BannerBot install

what was the solution?
  6. Daxtabold

Feedback -> TeaSpeak / Musikbot [German]

Ich will nicht meckern, um Gottes willen. Mir ist bewusst so ein Projekt bedeutet, ich will mich nicht Beschwerden weil Produkt XYZ Feature ABC hat aber hier das Feature ABC fehlt. Ich bin arsch dankbar dass sich jemand Zeit nimmt und sowas hier baut. Falls ich mich so formulieren sollte, seit...
  7. Daxtabold

Feedback -> TeaSpeak / Musikbot [German]

WLS habe ich versucht, aber irgendwie war meine Build veraltet. Habe in der Powershell den Script eingefügt, hat ein Fehler ausgespuckt. So wie ich es verstanden habe, war meine Build zu alt, und ich hab's gelassen. Schade. apt-get install youtube-dl hab ich gemacht, Server neugestartet und er...
  8. Daxtabold

Muted/unmuted messages.

Ohhhhh.. down there. Thank you :heart::)
  9. Daxtabold

BannerBot install

Funny, it works. Every 60 sec the Clock changes in my TS Client. Lets check some Server Options: (It may be difficult, because my Client is on German) You go on "Edit Virtual Server" , set the Gfx Interval on "60" and set the "Size" to "Do not adapt". I do this and it works well on my Server /...
  10. Daxtabold

[Request] - TeaSpeak Autostart & AutoUpdate Script

Ups, teastart.sh, sorry :p [Service] WorkingDirectory=/home/teaspeak/ User=teaspeak Group=teaspeak Type=forking ExecStart=/home/teaspeak/teastart.sh start ExecStop=/home/teaspeak/teastart.sh stop PIDFile=/home/teaspeak/tpid.pid RestartSec=10 Restart=always Did i have to replace "teastart.sh"...
  11. Daxtabold

Muted/unmuted messages.

i do, the Server wont start anymore. Error on Line 38 and crash. that was my first idea :confused:
  12. Daxtabold

Muted/unmuted messages.

Ups.... Yea i find it, just delete the "mute" part?
  13. Daxtabold

Miss that, lol. Must I simply replace the teaspeak_updater.sh with the teastart_minimal.sh in my teaspeak.service file, or did i run it parallel as service?
  14. Daxtabold

BannerBot install

Wanna share the URL with me? I put it on my Server and look what happend.
  15. Daxtabold

Hello guys, did anyone has already a systemd Startscript with Autoupdate function? i tried to combine the script from essem and cuginosimo, but than my script wont start TeaSpeak. My Linux knowledge is way to small for something like that. Thanks. Update Script...