• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Dusan23

1. D

Pending Error youtube-dl

Okay i contacted ovh about that. Thanks anyway :)
  2. D

Pending Error youtube-dl

Okay so i need to wait because youtube is stupid or ovh.. However, thanks :)
  3. D

Pending Error youtube-dl

https://easyengine.io/tutorials/linux/disable-ipv6/ i do this and same situation.. Its same like you said, and i try that and again nothing.
  4. D

Pending Error youtube-dl

I have OVH VPS, how i can read youtube blocked ipv6 OVH.. So i need to force ipv4. ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- I do that what you said and nothing, again same error.. How i can read people fix it with block ipv6.. But when i type in youtube-dl.conf --force-ipv4 nothing happened :/
  5. D

Pending Error youtube-dl

I do that and nothing, now restart my VPS so let me to see..
  6. D

Pending Error youtube-dl

Need to restart VPS?
  7. D

Pending Error youtube-dl

Debian 9, i need to switch ipv4 but i dont know how..
  8. D

Pending Error youtube-dl

Got an error while trying to load next song: failed to query info: ERROR: Unable to download webpage: HTTP Error 429: Too Many Requests (caused by HTTPError()); please report this issue on https://yt-dl.org/bug . Make sure you are using the latest version; type youtube-dl -U to update. Be sure...
  9. D

Pending Music bot

1.4.10 beta
  10. D

Pending Music bot

New bro , you join yesterday on my Tea*Speak to test music bot.
  11. D

Pending Music bot

Music bot working 5 days then now when i start him he start music for 2-3seconds, stop and cant do anything like bug with stream?? I think we have new bug :3
  12. D

Pending The music bot stops playing streams

I have this problem too with streams.. How i can fix it? @WolverinDEV After 2-3 hours stream stop and cant started again.. I dont know why..
  13. D

ERROR: Got an error while trying to load next song: failed to load info provider

Hello.. When i type .mbot yt ... i got error > Got an error while trying to load next song: failed to load info provider Music bot. How to fix it?
  14. D

Good seller.

Good seller.