• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by farhadhelix

1. farhadhelix

Server Serveradmin query account lost permissions

befrest databaseto baram fixesh konam
  2. farhadhelix

Server Blacklist

im a company here and providing for 10 years . have blacklisting experience since then and even know two staffs of Tea*Speak support team. there may be some tricks to delay it but avoiding 100% is not gonna happen
  3. farhadhelix

Server Share your hosting experiments

Hosting Name: Personal VPS or VDS: Dedicate Bandwith: 10GB RAM: 160GB CPU: 2x2667v2 CPU Cores: 16 Disk: 4TB SSD
  4. farhadhelix

Server Blacklist

no way to avoid that
  5. farhadhelix

Pending Connection Timeout

its not related to firewall. firewall do two things. block,allow. nothing between them you have some issue in your server .maybe lack of resources or network issue
  6. farhadhelix

in 1.5.6 that codec related bug has been fixed. i personaly contaced @WolverinDEV and we tested it . its not there anymore your issue is something else. maybe some ddos you facing there
  7. farhadhelix

you cant do anything about it. just disable anything related to channel editing
  8. farhadhelix

its the channel bug used by some guys in back days. its related to channel creation with invalid voice codec disable your temporary channel creation and any way to edit channels by anyone in your server or simply upgrade to 1.5.6
  9. farhadhelix

Outdated [Solved] How to make "b_permission_modify_power_ignore" permission unaddable?

just remove its Grant permission no body would be able to edit it
  10. farhadhelix

Evaluated getting a lot of data

server crashing is not related to network ddos its software layer you must check your trace log and post it here
  11. farhadhelix

Pending i_server_group_modify_power cant changed

just download your database and install sqlborwser(latest version) the rest is up to you i cannot show you how to edit your database
  12. farhadhelix

Server SinusBot didn't work

it must be checked out to find the issue its not related to teaspeak itself. its something else
  13. farhadhelix

Pending i_server_group_modify_power cant changed

hello its already higher than permission modify power so the error is shown you should edit its value through database directly.
  14. farhadhelix

TeaWeb srv support

yea i tested it on teaclient and it worked. but i cannot test teaweb i remember it did not work or im wrong im not sure
  15. farhadhelix

Pending file transfer server quota exceeded

it was all set on -1. but gave error . i managed to fix it only by creating a snapshot and restore it again