Recent content by farhadhelix

1. farhadhelix

Server Setting off / hide server ip address

that ping is your average ping you may see lower ping in one server and you may see a little higher value on another server because its average ping and not actual one
  2. farhadhelix

these pings are total server average ping. users have different ping times so average would be different for each server
  3. farhadhelix

they use ts3hook for that. nothing server side is possible expect the client info permission there is nothing you can do
  4. farhadhelix

the ping depends on distance from users network to your vps network. its not adjustable
  5. farhadhelix

Server Searching DDoS Protected vps

just go with ovh gaming series
  6. farhadhelix

no way to hide your server IP. the fact is client will in the end connecting to your IP . any network reader of any kind even the normal netstat can show your server ip
  7. farhadhelix

Pending channel_kick | server_kick bug

Hi @WolverinDEV i was struggling with these two permissions for about 3 hours to find out what is problem to send for you i dont know exactly how to report these bugs but these permisisons i_client_kick_from_server_power i_client_needed_kick_from_server_power i_client_kick_from_channel_power...
  8. farhadhelix

Server Tea*Speak 3.7.0 and TeaSpeak Server - not possible anymore?

can you guys start it without teaspeak server running? ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- because i have 3.12.1 running along with teaspeak server without an issue
  9. farhadhelix

Pending [BUG] YaTQA does not show all server icons

what do you mean? in yatqa in misc on the virtual server in the icons you cannot see any icon? the list is emply?
  10. farhadhelix

Pending IPV6 Connection

descripe more what error?give us some screenshots
  11. farhadhelix

Pending IPV6 Connection

hi . what do you mean how? A record is for ipv4 and AAA record is for ipv6 simply create a AAA record for ts.karma.ba and point it to your vps IPV6
  12. farhadhelix

Pending 1.4.14b15 Bug

yes im sure i have grant for that permission. i know the permission system and how does it work .
  13. farhadhelix

Pending 1.4.14b15 Bug

Hello everything workings fine the only issue i found is that permission b_client_skip_channelgroup_permissions is not adjustable the permissions and grant value are fine even fresh install with default server admin template cannot adjust b_client_skip_channelgroup_permissions values not even...
  14. farhadhelix

Release Teaspeak Hosting Panel

Congratz and good job @BIOS
  15. farhadhelix

Release Tea(m)Speak provisioning Module

Congratz and good job @BIOS