• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Filiposd

1. Filiposd

Hi, can i have buy a license?

Hi, can i have buy a license?
  2. Filiposd

Completed invalid parameter Connection to server on client 3.3.0

I usine on version TeaSpeak 1.3.17, Ok 1.3.19-beta no problem
  3. Filiposd

Completed invalid parameter Connection to server on client 3.3.0

Hello, I have a problem connecting on client 3.3.0 .. <15:41:13> "TeamSpeakUser" dropped (Packet resend failed)) On Client 3.3.0 <15:45:52> Welcome on xxx.xxx This is default server! <15:45:52> Connected to Server: " Default" <15:45:52> Disconnected from server (invalid parameter) connects...
  4. Filiposd

TeaSpeak Web

Send me urls on resource code Tea Client, I have improve desing and settings items
  5. Filiposd

Completed emulator uses a lot of RAM

yes, the problem has improved slightly :) I will observe for a few days
  6. Filiposd

Completed emulator uses a lot of RAM

exponential memory growth, is a big enough problem. depending on the start time. I have observed this problem since version 15. I would add new things to, when basic problems are solved
  7. Filiposd

Reported server Blacklist?

but I'm looking for a legal solution as far as corporate laws are concerned How to Team SPeak com for blocking the server if we do not break team speak com VOP Team Speak com did so illegal action
  8. Filiposd

And if I do not blocked IPs in Hosts file on server. 127.0.0.1 accounting.Tea*Speak .com 127.0.0.1 backupaccounting.Tea*Speak.com 127.0.0.1 ipcheck.Tea*Speak.com 127.0.0.1 blacklist.Tea*Speak.com 127.0.0.1 blacklist2.Tea*Speak.com .... so it will work on Tea Speak?
  9. Filiposd

to fuck XD I'm dealing with something else here I solve this how to prevent adding to blacklist.. And that it is illegal what the team speaks under these conditions...
  10. Filiposd

so I do not block it then on iplist ?: Because I'm just blocking it on server 127.0.0.1 accounting.Tea*Speak .com 127.0.0.1 backupaccounting.Tea*Speak.com 127.0.0.1 ipcheck.Tea*Speak.com 127.0.0.1 blacklist.Tea*Speak.com 127.0.0.1 blacklist2.Tea*Speak.com Obvykle
  11. Filiposd

this is not a solution And Tea Speak DE if I know illegal is not
  12. Filiposd

13. Filiposd

as ? and where do I change the new config.yml file? what should I change in it? and how to use protocol_key.txt ?
  14. Filiposd

Therefore I'm writing it here. I'm looking for people with the same problem as a whole we can succeed!
  15. Filiposd

it's not a solution! so i can use the crack license right now. I'm thinking that Team Speak com about this is not lawful! I decided to use Tea Speak DE, so I do not use anything from Tea*Speak So they do not have the right to add me to a blacklist it's illegal! and I have this server for...