• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by FSKiller

1. F

Completed New version

Do you want me to help there fam?
  2. F

Thanks for the wonderful port

Already does
  3. F

Completed New version

dude follow the TUT to enable Protocol 31 https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/3-2-0-teaspeaks.235/post-1538
  4. F

Musicbot

open a bug report might be a diff problem
  5. F

Musicbot

i use WinSCP to Do it but you do you fam
  6. F

Musicbot

just get the tar and extract the files over the old ones
  7. F

Musicbot

just update it
  8. F

Musicbot

i used to have this error until i updated the server try that after installing FFMPEG AND YT-DL
  9. F

Completed Avatars not being displayed

Jesus another Version already.... I'm Liking this Teaspeak :D I'm Just afraid of loosing my TS Server. Aren't you guys afraid of a DMCA from SuckSpeak ?
  10. F

Completed Avatars not being displayed

Users in my Teaspeak cannot see other users Avatar and Yatqa reports the files as non existent. Teaspeak Version 1.2.5 Client: 3.2/3.1
  11. F

Completed Users on my TeaSpeak server keep timing out.

@siric Where can i find this "Send myTeamspeak ID" Option ?
  12. F

Completed 3.2.0 Teaspeaks

@mkll11one lmao I Updated the server from 1.2.4 to 1.2.5 and it fixed itself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  13. F

Completed 3.2.0 Teaspeaks

If i Increase the Teaspeak server from 32 Slots into something like 512 i cant join the server again :/ But if i stay with 32 slots with no license i can join in no problem! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Please someone check into this
  14. F

Outdated Music Bot Error

Hi Fresh install: OS: Ubuntu Server 18.04 x64 Tea*Speak Client Chat: An error occurrent while trying to replay the next song! (Failed to initialize player. (Could not spawn new ffmpeg process. Message: Could not get metadata tag (: Input/output error ) Additional error: : Input/output...