• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by hardwii

1. hardwii

Completed [DE] Badges werden nicht angezeigt

Gerade frisch auf die 1.2.17 upgedated und seitdem werden die badges nicht mehr angezeigt, erst sobald man erneut auf den server connectet. was kann man da machen?
  2. hardwii

Completed ts3 and tea parallel?

dude thank you very much. i tested this now on a debian and ubuntu wsl app on both it works flawless i dont get why it wont work on my vserver :/
  3. hardwii

oh okay , may i ask you how you set both up? i mean with started you first and which start commands you used
  4. hardwii

which distro are you on?
  5. hardwii

i start both server with the xxx.sh start command , so it doesnt matter when i logout :) but having both in a screen will not make any difference, exact same things happens :/ and in the log file ,even with a different log level , will not give more details on why. could this be an system...
  6. hardwii

exactly both ts have their own users, but they are not running in screen would that make a difference? also how do i change the log level?
  7. hardwii

bc i want to test tea first and ts3 has 9987 and tea should have 9997 but that is not the issue
  8. hardwii

thats not the problem, it stops itself :/ and i did choose that port myself bc 9987 is already used i can only use ts3 OR tea not both at the same time after ur mentioned log line the server stops completely
  9. hardwii

so i have a running instance of ts3 and wanted to try tea but i cannot get it to work. i have to stop ts3 to get tea to work and/or the other way round. ts3 and tea have its own users! is there any whay to fix this? when the ts3 runs and i start tea too its up for approx 5 sec and then it just...