• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by ItzLarsen

1. I

10/10 Fast reply and no issues

10/10 Fast reply and no issues
  2. I

Outdated Teaspeak Hosting Panel

Yes I have completely closed it off and restarted it... I can see the server that it created in my query but just wont show anything up If it helps I am using PHP 7.3 EDIT - Soo I have managed to get in by changing to PhP 7.1, How would I add multiple different servers to the panel? EDIT 2...
  3. I

They have checked and it is already enabled... I can get to the register and login screen and after I have made the account and go to log in, it logs in and then its just a blank background after I log in Does my account need setting to admin somewhere within the SQL?
  4. I

Its still just giving me a plain white background
  5. I

Yeah that is already in the .htaccess file
  6. I

How come?
  7. I

That is correct
  8. I

Yeah... I had to manually add the short tag part to the hosts file and the .php file but other than that, I followed it all
  9. I

Yeah I have done that and checked it and its all there :/
  10. I

This is what it is showing me [26-Apr-2020 02:53:22 UTC] PHP Warning: require(baglantilar/database.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/allstarh/public_html/voice/inc/anasayfa.php on line 5 [26-Apr-2020 02:53:22 UTC] PHP Warning: require(baglantilar/database.php)...
  11. I

Hi @BIOS I have installed it and created an account, but when I login the page is just blank :/