• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by JoaquoCL

1. JoaquoCL

Evaluated Module Whmcs TS3 Error

Update the module and check again. If not working, check your query port
  2. JoaquoCL

Banner with php

[en] Hello, I have come to contribute a php that I made in 2015 for my clients but now I decided to contribute Contains: Number of connected users / Maximum number of users. Today's date and The current time Welcome message [es] Saludos gente, vengo a aportar este código que hice en el año...
  3. JoaquoCL

"TeaMusic internal" change to TS3 Client

Read the chatbox. You can do it with commands 1st, Select your ID bot, for this, you can view the id bots with ".mbot list" and select bot with ".mbot select #number of bot". 2nd, use the commands. .mbot settings bot client_version = Version of TS Client (this Is for change TeaMusic). .mbot...
  4. JoaquoCL

Authentication server not connected

You need update your protocol_key.txt, For 32+ slots, contact with @yamano
  5. JoaquoCL

+rep, good trader

+rep, good trader
  6. JoaquoCL

Completed Problem

You can buy the license to the user @yamano
  7. JoaquoCL

Completed Problem

No, the premium tea license does not have to do with the protocol_key.txt license
  8. JoaquoCL

Completed Problem

The license you have in protocol_key.txt is expired, so the original AAL is over
  9. JoaquoCL

Completed Problem

the AAL is expired. It also happened to me.
  10. JoaquoCL

Make TeaSpeak look like Tea*Speak

PreRelease Tea*Speak Server 3.7.0 Beta
  11. JoaquoCL

Make TeaSpeak look like Tea*Speak

New version of Tea*Speak Server release.
  12. JoaquoCL

Completed Connection lost because server license can not be validated

[ES][Spanish] Hola, ese problema es debido a que no tienes licencia de activación de Tea*Speak. Te dejará de salir ese error cuando bajes los slots del servidor a 32 slots o menos. Si te sobrepasas los 32 slots, te saldrá ese error. Solución: Comprar licencia de activación de Tea*Speak Adaptar...
  13. JoaquoCL

Pending Server query account help

this is because you using a query connection from 1 server and this query connections works in this server. If you dont select server, put the server port in port (optional). Or connect with the "serveradmin" account.
  14. JoaquoCL

Pending teaspeak server list

ningun = nothing xd
  15. JoaquoCL

Completed Channel Template

Update YaTQA. DOWNLOAD (v3.9.5.1-rc1, 29 Nov 2018, 1.3 MiB, for Tea*Speak 3.5.0-beta2+ and TeaSpeak 1.2.30-beta1+ (28 Nov 2018+ only),