• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Kami

1. Kami

Heyo, its time to double vouch for being patient, kind and helpfull. i bought a product from...

Heyo, its time to double vouch for being patient, kind and helpfull. i bought a product from him a year ago, and he kept his support for longer than the time he promised. so i bought 2 new products from him again. You can trust him and his products.
  2. Kami

+REP Kind also helpfull, i have been using his product mora than 8months and it still works, no...

+REP Kind also helpfull, i have been using his product mora than 8months and it still works, no problem no drop no down etc just works as intended to. So you can trust him (y)
  3. Kami

Information The future of TeaSpeak

can i suggest something ? it would be nice if we can generate more querry accounts with limited permissions. like if serveradmin is root serveradmin2 = can only create 10 virtual servers with 128slots etc Would be so nice, because i still can't find a good web panel..
  4. Kami

Outdated Teaspeak Hosting Panel

login / register does not seem to work at all.. even if i try to add an account to users table.
  5. Kami

Not only a seller but also a kind helpfull person ^^

Not only a seller but also a kind helpfull person ^^
  6. Kami

Helpfull, kind and trusty Seller. I can Strongly recommend him to buy stuff ^^

Helpfull, kind and trusty Seller. I can Strongly recommend him to buy stuff ^^