• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Kicks

1. K

Completed Server crash after about 10 mins

Also the music bot is working but just not playing any sound, ffmeg is installed with latest version
  2. K

So I actually went to the extent of asking my provider to reinstall a different OS (Ubuntu 17 now installed) and had the exact same issue as it crashing but it hasn't thrown up any crash logs this time. I then started the server and it's left myself on TS all night and so far hasn't crashed...
  3. K

Oh and this is the only other error that appears on the log, it's still crashing at completely random times, couldn't see any errors when it does crash. Edit** Found the crashlog as it just crashed again with only 3 people on, server stayed online all of last night and worked fine
  4. K

So I tried using the server query and changing which is what was suggested by teamviewer.com, restarted Teaspeak and still getting the same issue Anything I am missing?
  5. K

With the whitelist I was able to add the ip in for tsviewer.com as ts would block the connections to it due to flood ban https://www.tsviewer.com/index.php?page=faq&id=14
  6. K

Okay since I reinstalled, it's not crashed since. One other issue, is there a whitelist for Teaspeak to add tsviewers ip to allow it to query the server for our website? Can't see any sort of function to allow it to be scanned properly Thanks again
  7. K

This is running on Centos
  8. K

libav-tools centos 7

That worked perfectly, booted up straight away, just gotta work out how to start it with a different port (currently have original ts3 running on default port) Thanks for the quick fix!
  9. K

libav-tools centos 7

When I type gcc -v I get
  10. K

libav-tools centos 7

Not a problem mate, let me know when it's sorted and I shall test it out :D appreciate the help and hard work you've put into this :D
  11. K

libav-tools centos 7

Yeah thats what I thought, I am now having issues with I can't seem to get the right package for it that has GLIBCXX_3.4.20 version with it
  12. K

libav-tools centos 7

Hello, could anyone tell me how to install this for centos 7? I have tried a few things and none seem to work, everytime I try to run this:- I have also tried the following command as apt-get doesn't work on centos:-