• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by latters

1. latters

Information The future of TeaSpeak

Yes, if there is no more compatibility with the 3.1 protocol, there will be no alternatives. I also agree to continue paying premium license forever as long as it keeps working, even if it costs more than it currently is.
  2. latters

if it's up to me, I'll keep helping, whether with $ or anything else!.
  3. latters

Information TeaSpeak meets video!

I just went to see this topic today. I don't get it right yet, how can we not have support for older versions? could you explain this better? In my case, I own hundreds of servers and updating them all at once is not a plan, as due to issues with permissions, compatibility, inability to restore...
  4. latters

WolverinDEV, I have been with you since the beginning. And you have my full support to keep the teaspeak.
  5. latters

Server Redundant Teaspeak server

I have servers that sometimes exceed 1800 users online. a redundancy system has been appreciated by me for years. I would really like to know how it could be done with the teaspeak?
  6. latters

Native Client Whisper function

many of my TeaSpeak customers also charge me for this function and I don't have to tell them ..
  7. latters

Server CPU Usage

it can be a performance problem on your machine. is a dedicated or a VM? try to start the server through the screen -S teaspeak - ./teastart_autorestart.sh Ctrl + A ctrl + a + d
  8. latters

Server CPU Usage

is something wrong there ?, try to delete your config.yml and re-configure it. I have servers with more than 1.5k users and I don't even use 3vcpu.
  9. latters

We've a new Home/Landing page!

Congratulations @WolverinDEV, TeaSpeak getting better.
  10. latters

Import 3.1.10 or higher TS3 snapshots to TeaSpeak

I cannot migrate this server snapshot
  11. latters

Unknown publisher

yes, I had donated directly here to TeaSpeak before this donate button was created :-) I donated + 10 €
  12. latters

Unknown publisher

I already helped with € 10, but I will donate more.
  13. latters

Unknown publisher

I'm waiting, I will help again.
  14. latters

Unknown publisher

I will help with 10€ TeaSpeak deserves so much more than that.
  15. latters

Pending Voice freeze on 70+ users on channel

I have clients reported this problem. I am currently a hoster that has a lot of clients and growing, and all sorts of things happen on servers ... Would you have a suggestion of what to optimize in config.yml to optimize this? Another thing, how do I disable voice encryption?