• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by nomiyo42

1. N

I have hired it but I still have errors and the support has not been able to solve it either. It...

I have hired it but I still have errors and the support has not been able to solve it either. It does not connect to the server, I have been trying new hosting for 1 week and I have not achieved anything.
  2. N

I would like to have the beta if it can be or rent the module. I don't care having to pay, which...

I would like to have the beta if it can be or rent the module. I don't care having to pay, which I know is paid but I would like to have it as soon as possible.
  3. N

Completed Bug stop server

Here you have it for now I have put version 1.3.5
  4. N

Completed Bug stop server

[2019-02-07 16:50:34] [DEBUG] 12 | Deleting VoiceClient instance at 0x7fb3d74d2c10 [2019-02-07 16:50:34] [DEBUG] GEN | Dispatching io base 0x7fb3e489aa00 finished! [2019-02-07 16:50:34] [DEBUG] GEN | Dispatching io base 0x7fb3dd217600 finished! [2019-02-07 16:50:35] [DEBUG] GEN |...
  5. N

Completed License AAL

thanks, I arrive from work at 3pm. I'll try reinstalling the teaspeak.
  6. N

Completed License AAL

I have made the conversion and I have set it from version 0. I do not know if there is a need to change the config and set the AAL license because I can not get it to work or reinstall it. Can somebody help me.
  7. N

Completed License AAL

By putting the license as it says on that link I get this error: [CRITICAL] GLOBL | Failed to load the protocol key chain! (Could not parse prv root index)
  8. N

Completed License AAL

How can I put the AAL license? in teaspeak.
  9. N

Completed Connection lost because server license can not be validated

I get this error when entering my teaspeak. I just updated to see if it is fixed but it seems that when entering another port other than 9987 that error comes out. Connection lost because server license can not be validated
  10. N

Completed module whmcs

hello, someone uses the Tea*Speak whmcs module, I'm going to yatqa but the whmcs module does not get it to work. Some solution since it is a facility that the client hires a Tea*Speak and is done at the moment of making the payment.
  11. N

TeaSpeak got a new partner: Tea(m)Speak Web Interface!

hi, If you are interested, I can work on the translation into Spanish.
  12. N

Completed add teaspeak to the whmcs module

I use that module since the client area I use is whmcs and I had everything automated. When they paid, the voice server was created alone. I wanted a module that looks similar. I do not know what it is uts3
  13. N

Puede corregirse en el futuro o hay otra manera de hacerlo.
  14. N

Good morning, I try to add the teaspeak to the whmcs module that pays and does not connect. With Tea*Speak if you let me connect, I do not know if this has conflict. Does somebody know anything about this. Thank you