• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Saci

1. Saci

Information The future of TeaSpeak

is open source good? if there is someone with your expertise (knowledge) to continue it is good! But it's totally worth remembering that 90% of everyone here, we use teaspeak because of the 3.1 protocol, if there's no more update and this function is outdate the project will die. when the...
  2. Saci

Crash version 1.4.22

which version do you recommend that is most stable?
  3. Saci

Server CRITICAL ERROR Soft assertion - 1.5.1-beta0

this critical error continues always repeat with yaqta access TeaSpeak-1.5.1-beta-1
  4. Saci

I do not agree with you, I don't answer your post so why don't I agree with you my opinion and was directed to the developer and not you, who decides he is. who makes premium license purchases that provide financial support, not opinions. I suggest you take the vote!
  5. Saci

be careful with people who give ambitious ideas, this can harm the project you can keep the charge as it is today and increase the benefit of using the premium version, include protocol 3.1 and other advantages and compatibility, you can start like this! 99% use tea because of protocol 3.1, I...
  6. Saci

I support the teaspeak since the beginning, I'm a premium user I wish you to keep compatibility and the initial idea of the project and I will always be a financial backer keep current billing, so it will be bearable for a greater number of users high charges by% or number of servers in my...
  7. Saci

Server TeaSpeak server latest version bugs

its true!
  8. Saci

Pending 2 user , same tab

I quickly clicked twice on a url to connect to ts, and he connected the same users twice in the same tab, this shouldn't be possible! last version 20-05-25 09:22 Unix timestamp of this server version: 1590409357
  9. Saci

old bug priority to talk

yes, there may be some incompatibility between teaserver and ts3 client
  10. Saci

1.4.7-beta-2 (crash_dumps)

this is not an discussion you are one against a hundred, we are asking the developer to keep compatibility, if you want to use the tea client, the problem is all yours, most want compatibility, 99% of those who support the project with donations do that for what? because they want to be able to...
  11. Saci

1.4.7-beta-2 (crash_dumps)

the vast majority use teaspeak to sell servers where people can connect using Tea*Speak client please it is very important to continue the compatibility of the two software! please keep going this work
  12. Saci

Pending many, alot, several times: Found varianzes within the server tick! This long delay could be an issue

build version TeaSpeak-1.4.1-beta-1 [2019-11-08 14:00:15] [ERROR] 18 | Found varianzes within the server tick! This long delay could be an issue. (Supposed: 500ms Hold: 1006ms) [2019-11-08 14:00:15] [ERROR] 16 | Found varianzes within the server tick! This long delay could be an issue...
  13. Saci

Server icon issue

icons are not showing on YaTQA version build 1.4.0b2
  14. Saci

old bug priority to talk

old bug priority to talk, I found some things that can help you fix this bug adds individual permission by "client permission" It is not possible to remove by right-click, only by removing the permission invidually. it should be possible to add and remove by right click it happens at random...