• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by TheDifference

1. T

Server Connection to server lost (undefined error)

No, I have a php banner, it determines the room description, it is only displayed when I click on the room with the description.
  2. T

Server Connection to server lost (undefined error)

Hello, when I click on the room on my Teaspeak server, we get kicked from the server with this information message. What is the reason for this? teaspeak server version: 1.4.22 Connection to server lost (undefined error)
  3. T

Php Banner Error

Hello, I have a php banner. It normally worked fine, but now it started giving errors. What is the solution to this error? [ERROR] [28/03/2024 20:02:01] [IP_ADDRESS] [TeamSpeak3_Exception]invalid parameter size (msg) [ERROR] [28/03/2024 20:04:45] [IP_ADDRESS] [TeamSpeak3_Exception]invalid clientID
  4. T

Web Client PHP Web Panel

What should I do like this, for example, active players are displayed, but the server status is shown as closed or no other information is received.
  5. T

Web Client PHP Web Panel

hi, i am making a web control panel. I can pull data from Tea*Speak, but it cannot pull data from teaspeak servers. What is the reason? How can I pull teaspeak data?
  6. T

TeaServer connection problem

I installed beta 1.4.10 and I get an error when entering <15:30:04> Server disconnected (server version too old for command)
  7. T

Server Error

yes with yatqa
  8. T

Server Error

sorry i didn't understand you
  9. T

Server Error

Now i get this error
  10. T

Server Error

Tea*Speak server cannot backup