• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by TheMuffel

1. T

great service anytime again. Very quick and great contact (y)

great service anytime again. Very quick and great contact (y)
  2. T

Server tested the kick can help!!!!

YES connection to WebRTC
  3. T

Server tested the kick can help!!!!

Hello all..... I tested the kick on my teaspeakserver today. User is kicked and then automatically reconnected after 5 seconds, you get the following message: WebRTC connection closed due to a fatal error: initial setup failed Missing log entry generator for reconnect.execute. Why is that so...
  4. T

and again everything went very well, always happy again very well, fast and perfect

and again everything went very well, always happy again very well, fast and perfect
  5. T

Server I want to restore a snapshot to YaTQA/Ich möchte bei YaTQA ein Schnappschuss wieder herstellen

Recalculate safety hash also comes error message. Server version 1.4.4 ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- Does one have a solution as to why it may be, why the snapshot does not work
  6. T

Server I want to restore a snapshot to YaTQA/Ich möchte bei YaTQA ein Schnappschuss wieder herstellen

does not work server created snapshot tries and again error message
  7. T

I try to restore this snapshot ... Download: https://ros-ts.de/ros-ts.rar
  8. T

Snapshot have been made YaTQA. there should be nothing secret. So I do not know what you mean by your answers. It does not help me.
  9. T

I have an error message again. I want to restore a snapshot to YaTQA. That does not work it comes the following error message: Where can this be located would be happy to help you again. habe wieder eine Fehlermeldung. Ich möchte bei YaTQA ein Schnappschuss wieder herstellen. Das geht...
  10. T

Pending No connection with YaTQA possible/Keine Verbindung mit YaTQA möglich

OK, I'm a jerk! I have misspelled command for password change. Thanks for your help you since pointed .... Everything works again
  11. T

What should I do ???? Password and everything else is right. How can I fix that ??
  12. T

Password and server address are correct
  13. T

YaTQA connect to the server does not work, version 1.4.4-beta. Error message The query could not ... Error code 520 What can this be ??? YaTQA verbinden mit dem Server geht nicht, Version 1.4.4-beta. Fehler Meldung Die Abfrage konnte nicht.... Fehlercode 520 Woran kann das liegen???
  14. T

Class service, great prices, everything without problems and very quickly finished, so I am very...

Class service, great prices, everything without problems and very quickly finished, so I am very satisfied