• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Recent content by Tom.geredy

1. Tom.geredy

Pending Bug all client permissions

Yep close it thanks
  2. Tom.geredy

ok thanks bro have nice day
  3. Tom.geredy

i got (invalid parameter) error but it dont show me db number "i_group_member_add_power"
  4. Tom.geredy

A stupid user gave himself permission and disconnect from server i want to find how can find him and revoke his perm
  5. Tom.geredy

not that i mean this
  6. Tom.geredy

can you send screen shot of your yatqa " and show users all client permissions "
  7. Tom.geredy

this bug exists on the last version too . ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- test on your server and check it
  8. Tom.geredy

like some user take add server group power 75 and ban power and ignore bans and disconnect from server. in the past i go to yatqa and from all client permissions meta remove all of his power but for now the yatqa show nothing you can test it user have perm but in the yatqa didnt show it
  9. Tom.geredy

the client permissions cant seen in yatqa all client permissions and so cant remove them only way is reset the whole server permissions
  10. Tom.geredy

Pending kick from server

channel admin - perm edit channel move power but i dont see this error in the new stable version but in older version like https://repo.teaspeak.de/server/linux/amd64_stable/TeaSpeak-1.3.25-2.tar.gz have this error so much
  11. Tom.geredy

Pending kick from server

same here but more of this on older version of teaspeak
  12. Tom.geredy

there is a problem about old client permissions that restored by snapshot and cant see them in the yatqa and so cant remove all client permissions