• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. Braazh

Completed Add fonction

Add the default templates in the query for channel groups because on YATQA there are only server groups
  2. Braazh

Completed Bug

As soon as we change the prefix of the command, when we put the symbol we put in the config.yml and well it always puts "." in the chat even if we change the prefix :/
  3. Braazh

Completed Bug TeaSpeak Server

#1 Hello, today I have a problem with the PHP library TeaSpeak it puts me this: "Fatal error: Uncaught TeamSpeak3_Adapter_Exception: invalid reply from the server (TS-Minute) in /var/www/ts-minute.com/core/libs/TeamSpeak3/Adapter/ServerQuery.php:77 Stack trace: # 0 / var / www /...
  4. Braazh

Server Several Error

One error : [2018-10-04 23:58:07] [ERROR] 1 | Command handling of command clientinit needs 17ms [2018-10-04 23:58:07] [ERROR] 1 | [MyIP:MyPortTS/MyPseudo] Handling of packet Command needs more than 10ms (18ms) Two error : [2018-10-04 23:58:07] [ERROR] 1 | Failed to bind to :::9987...
  5. Braazh

Problem Connection

Hello, I have a problem when I connect to my server TeaSpeak, "<21:50:04> Disconnected from server (server version is too old for command)", I am in version 3.2.2 (Client) while I put "No License" in the config.yml and I put slots to 32 slots, so if you have a solution to solve my problem it...