• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. D

Server erstellen via PHP script?

Hey, Schick mal deinen Code, bzw welche library du nimmst. Lg
  2. D

Server [Unofficial] Autoinstall Script für TeaSpeak + Download

Hallo, erstmal Danke für deine Arbeit. Leider habe ich ein paar Kritikpunkte bzw. Frage: 1.) Warum lädst du in Zeile 95 die Source von Teaspeak nicht aus dem Repo sondern von einem Dritten Server? 2.) Dein Update-Mechanismus: Warum Fragst du ein closed source PHP Script für die Versionsnummer...
  3. D

Completed 2 Crashs

Hey, could you provide information what you do in the Panel (which function do you use)? I use the current version from GitHub and don't have an issue. b rgds
  4. D

Completed Help ²

Yeah. But it is necessary that you send the log from that time when you get the error.
  5. D

Completed Help ²

@Filipe556 : You have to activate the using of non-standart query ports in the settings of YatQa. I attached a screenshot. I'm sorry that I have only the german version installed but it might look similar. Your secound error: could you provide your teaspeak server log?
  6. D

About TeaSpeak

@heartles39 Could you provide further information about your issue? The part of the TeaSpeak log where we can see which port you use e.g. [10:31:35] [INFO] Starting query server on 0.0.0.0:10101 and a screenshot of your yatqa Settings would be verry helpfull. b rgds