• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. U

Premium license question

You can use the Version 3.2.2 as long your server is at a max of 32 Slots or you have a valid Licence from Tea*Speak
  2. U

Still have problems with "authentication server not connected"

I had the same Problem today and used the Keychain from the Link that i send in die topic. For me and a few others this Keychain perfectly works. Can you describe what you did to update the Keychain in your Server? //Edit: For me this works: 1. Stop Teaspeak Server 2. rm protocol_key.txt 3...
  3. U

"authentication server not connected"

https://gist.githubusercontent.com/Bluscream/5531ceefd86fcf7efc0c5519072fb2d6/raw/5e86b287a9f72bb047f9717d0f78bd11acee867e/protocol_key.txt
  4. U

Completed Android TS3 App

Hast du eine Lizenz oder nutzt du die vielen Slots ohne Lizenz?
  5. U

Completed 3.2.0 Teaspeaks

You can already use Tea*Speak Licenses for Teaspeak? Have you read the Thread?
  6. U

3.2.0client / teaspeaksrv?

https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/3-2-0-teaspeaks.235/
  7. U

(2568) insufficient client permissions (failed on i_channel_group_modify_power) mit serveradmin query

permid=144 permname=b_icon_manage permdesc=Enables icon management
  8. U

server rechte als vorlage ändern

Kannst du doch? Indem du die Vorlagen Admin Gruppe die du nur mit Admin Server Query Rechten siehst bearbeitest. Dann trifft das für alle neu erstellten Virtuellen Instanzen auf dem selben Host System zu.
  9. U

Because this i say its dangerous and only say i think its safe if nobody reports you. 100% safe is nothing. But on a Test IP i test it and there is no Blacklist so far with No Licence and 512 Slots. The Problem is only Tea*Speak knows why they ban a server and why not. If the Test IP got an...
  10. U

As beta yes. Stable is not ready yet
  11. U

Because Teaspeak has no Slot and Server Limit u can use the Standard License from the Tool. But then the Tea*Speak Client says No Licence and that is dangerous when you use 512 Slots with no Licence. But when nobody report you then your safe i think
  12. U

Kick from user

Normaly this say that the User Timed out or has a to high packet loss. I have no Problems of this Kind. Maybe your Server have a Bad connection when every Person have this?
  13. U

Completed Verbindung schlägt MANCHMAL fehl [3.2.0 BETA]

Ich hänge mal die Info an das bei manchen Clients wo der Fehler auftritt es beim 2-3 Versuch klappt und bei anderen auch nach dem 15 Mal immer noch nicht und es durch nen Server neustart dann mit ner gewissen wahrscheinlichkeit doch klappt bis nach einer unbestimmten Zeit der Fehler wieder...
  14. U

Hab dir mal ne PN geschrieben
  15. U

OK. @h1web geht es bei dir den nach mehreren Verbindungsversuchen wenn ja wäre das Thema hier fertig zumindest
  16. U

Ging der 2 Verbindungsversuch dann?
  17. U

Was mir gerade bei nem Test aufgefallen ist das ich den Fehler ebenfalls hatte nach einem Neustart des Teaspeak Servers beim 2 Versuch ging es aber.
  18. U

Mhh sehe jetzt nur das er da mehrmals versucht zu senden. Steht den im Log vom Teaspeak Server etwas von deinem Verbindungsversuch? Vllt kommt die Anfrage gar nicht erst richtig an weil etwas dazwischen blockiert
  19. U

Ich habe keine Probleme damit aber bei nem Freund funktioniert das ebenfalls nicht. Schau doch mal bitte in deinem TS Client Protokoll was du über Extra erreichst ob es noch eine genauere Beschreibung gibt warum die Verbindung fehlgeschlagen ist. Wenn du dort nichts findest schaue doch mal im...
  20. U

Replace the chain, root_key_prv, root_key_pbl, root_prv_index with the Data from the Converter Tool. If you dont have a own Licence you can use the default from the tool