• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. SeniorSpirit

Pending Cant Enable Reporting To Serverlist

Hello Im Trying to enable/disable "Enable reporting to server list" option but its like read only and I cant change it: And in Yatqa cant change it too, when i click at option, nothing change my server version in 1.5.6 also i test it on 1.4.20 and its ok on that version
  2. SeniorSpirit

Crash on 1.5.0 beta 12

HI, i update my server to 1.5.0 beta 12 for invalid parametter problem and i got another problem, my server crashed with application crashed @WolverinDEV
  3. SeniorSpirit

Pending Disconnected (convert error)

hi, i have some problem, when i connect a sinusbot music bot to my server, we cant connect to server, and we got this error Disconnected (convert error) , its ok before connecting sinusbot version : TeaSpeak 1.4.22-beta Help me pls, @WolverinDEV
  4. SeniorSpirit

crash TeaSpeak-1.5.0-beta-2

i used this version for fixing invalid parameter but i got crash
  5. SeniorSpirit

Server Global Banlist

Hi, I have A question, how i can see global ban list and delete some global bans i tried banlist sid=0 but i got error id=1281 msg=sql\sempty\sresult\sset ---- Automatically Merged Double Post ---- @WolverinDEV
  6. SeniorSpirit

Pending Disconnected from server (invalid parameter)

Hi, We Have Some Problem Here With Tea*speak Users Crash, Someone Connects To Server And After Few Second , Tea*speak Users Crash With Error, Just Users Disconnected And Server Is Still Ok And We Can Connect After Crash "Disconnected from server (invalid parameter)" I Have Trace Log If You Want...
  7. SeniorSpirit

Pending Snapshot Restore Bug In Channels

hi When i restore snapshot, all channels will mess its Before restore Snapshot and after:
  8. SeniorSpirit

Pending Permissions Set To "80" after restore snapshot

Hello, i have some problems with restore snapshot, when i restore snapshot, all of permissions set to "80", how i can fix this issue