• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. eljoelreis

Completed You reached the server music bot limit.

Hello Guys, how are you? So, after migrating my TeaSpeak, i receive the message "You reached the server music bot limit. You could increase this limit by extend your server with a premium license." but i dont have any MusicBot running on that VPS (or ffmpeg running). What can i do? Some prints:
  2. eljoelreis

Completed Problem deleting Server

Hello, i'm trying to delete a server, but YATQA shows: When i try by WebInterface: **EDIT** BTW, only happens on this server Can you help me?
  3. eljoelreis

Completed Server Crash

When I try to restore a snapshot, the server crashes. I was able to reset the snapshots by skirting the situation, but the channels were turned upside down Environment information: Operating system: Linux turbo.ts3server.us 3.16.0-6-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.57-2 (2018-07-14) x86_64 GNU/Linux...
  4. eljoelreis

Protocol Key

Heey Guys, I reinstalled the TeaSpeak version, but it did not come with the Protocol Key file. How can I make it for users of the older versions to access the server?
  5. eljoelreis

FFMPEG Problem

I left a MusicBot to operate at night, and when I woke up it was there but stopped. When I tried to make the stream work again, I got this error.
  6. eljoelreis

Update

Hello, Will the TeaSpeak update process cause me to lose my MySQL database? How can I update?
  7. eljoelreis

Questions

Hello guys, First of all, I want to congratulate you for the excellent work you have done for the community. - I would like to know how to limit the creation of MusicBots only to the permission of Server Query - I would like to know when the temporary passwords for the servers will be...
  8. eljoelreis

Connection was lost or closed by the server - Yatqa

Hello, I have installed the TeaSpeak server today but when I connect through Yatqa it shows "Connection was lost or closed by the server". I already disabled my firewall but the problem still persists