• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. yamano

Pending Connect to my TeaServer

Please give more details about the versions you're using. Teaspeak server version? Teaspeak client version?
  2. yamano

Evaluated Teaspeak3 serverde ASQ ile Oda açamıyorum

We do not give support related with third party clients. Try TeaSpeak Client or Yatqa to edit the permissions. //closed
  3. yamano

Pending Teaspeak connect to teaspeak plugin

Then check the teaspeak server version and config.yml you were using 3 months ago. Also do not forget to open the necessary ports and protocols in your server / webhost.
  4. yamano

Like i said "You can find the necessary info too inside this file". This means, you will find the motd you should use inside the config.yml, just read the config.yml info with attention. Replace it and restart the teaspeak server. *This does not means it will work, not all plugins / modules are...
  5. yamano

Check if you're using the correct motd in your config.yml (You can find the necessary info too inside this file).
  6. yamano

Server the server reached his join attempt limit

Read the config.yml info described in this parameters and edit with the value that suits you better ;) Example: #Description: # Maximum amount of join attempts per second. #Notes: # A value of zero means unlimited #The value must be a positive numeric value between 0 and 1024...
  7. yamano

requesting information on running virtual teaserver

I do not use webclient for a very long time, so i'm not sure if it is working. Check if you have the webclient related ports open.
  8. yamano

requesting information on running virtual teaserver

Probably you didn't correctly search the forum, you can use the search option in the right corner. Check the tutorials zone, everything you need is there. Install TeaSpeak server: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/how-to-install-teaspeak-server-linux.3436/ (Check the config.yml inside...
  9. yamano

Team Recruitment

Here is your answer (maybe you forgot).
  10. yamano

Server TeaSpeak Server & TeaMusicBot (Linux Install Script)

Like i said, we do not give support related with third party clients. If users use it or not, that's not teaspeak team responsibility. "if on the main page of teaspeak it still says that it is?" Where is this info described? "and by the way, no, with the teaspeak client it doesn't connect to...
  11. yamano

Server TeaSpeak Server & TeaMusicBot (Linux Install Script)

TeaSpeak Web Client does not work since long time ago. We do not support third party clients, use teaspeak client.
  12. yamano

Every 7 DAYS RESTART ! HELP ME PLEASE

This kind of problem was already discussed several times. I recommend you to always use the forum search option in the right corner before creating duplicated posts. I hope this help: link //closed
  13. yamano

server version is too old for command

Already answered in different threads. You can use the search option in the right corner of the forum and search for the solution already described. //closed
  14. yamano

Server Teaspeak Not Connecting to Yacht

You can use the search option in the right corner of the forum and search for the solution already described. //closed
  15. yamano

Blesta TeaSpeak Module

No. Such user was permanently banned from the forum long time ago. //closed
  16. yamano

Help! Can't bind to port

We only give support to official related clients, i mean, we do not care about 3rd party related clients, so do not ask for help related with such kind of things. If you use the forum search option before doing the post, you can easily find all the info you need and check that TeaWeb is not...
  17. yamano

Server Transfer "avatar" berichtet: (file input/output error)

v1.4.22 it is not stable. Even v1.4.21-beta-3 it is more stable.
  18. yamano

Translation

yes, check the github. And please, before creating a new post in this forum, use the "search" option on the right corner. Do not create posts that have already been answered before. //closed
  19. yamano

Teaspeak Server Server List add Help !

Hi Weblist is not included in that teaspeak server version. You need to configure the permissions and allow some ips in your firewall to add the server to gametracker. There are already several threads talking about both things, so please do not create more threads to talk about the same. Use...