• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Pending Teaspeak connect to teaspeak plugin

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshd

Hello, I’m trying to connect teaspeak to whmcsmod plugin which can be be used for teaspeak I have used it before but after installing teaspeak on my server I can’t get the plugin to connect to the server though the yaqta info I keep getting this error

If anyone could have me fixed this or have an idea it’s like it blocking it but I have been able to connect to yaqta on the program no problem but the plugin can’t

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Check if you're using the correct motd in your config.yml (You can find the necessary info too inside this file).

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Like i said "You can find the necessary info too inside this file".
This means, you will find the motd you should use inside the config.yml, just read the config.yml info with attention.
Replace it and restart the teaspeak server.

*This does not means it will work, not all plugins / modules are compatible with teaspeak.

joshd

Like i said "You can find the necessary info too inside this file".
This means, you will find the motd you should use inside the config.yml, just read the config.yml info with attention.
Replace it and restart the teaspeak server.

*This does not means it will work, not all plugins / modules are compatible with teaspeak.
Well the Weird thing is I just had this working like 3 months ago and not it’s not working

yamano

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
Then check the teaspeak server version and config.yml you were using 3 months ago.
Also do not forget to open the necessary ports and protocols in your server / webhost.

joshd

This is what it's saying when I try to connect the whmcs plugin to the server that is hosting the teaspeak servers I have whitelisted the webserver that whmcs is hosted on and turn off both of the firewalls

NightPotato

Hello, so building off the information that @joshd and @yamano has provided. Please note that the password was changed to "password" for security reasons. And changed incoming IP address to "185.240.000.00". The IP has been whitelisted and allowed in the firewalls at this point. The login credentials are also correct as I am logging in perfectly with YATQA and whitelisted my IP as well.

Code:
[2023-10-14 00:47:00] [INFO ] QUERY | Got new client from 185.240.000.00:39694
[2023-10-14 00:47:00] [INFO ] QUERY | [185.240.000.00:39692/ServerQuery#185.240.000.00/39692 | 0] Connection closed. Client disconnected.
[2023-10-14 00:47:00] [TRACE] QUERY | [185.240.000.00:39694] Failed to parse command (exception: std::exception): login serveradmin password
[2023-10-14 00:47:00] [TRACE] QUERY | Send command error id=1792 msg=virtual\sserver\sgot\sa\scritical\serror extra_msg=std::exception
[2023-10-14 00:47:00] [DEBUG] QUERY | Could not shutdown query client socket! 107 (Transport endpoint is not connected)
[2023-10-14 00:47:01] [INFO ] QUERY | [185.240.000.00:39694/ServerQuery#185.240.000.00/39694 | 0] Connection closed. Client disconnected.

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

Would this issue still apply https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/server-query-login.2748/ to serverquery or has this been resolved?

---- Automatically Merged Double Post ----

This issue has been solved, The issue was to do with the link above. Special Characters are not allowed within the serverquery password. You may close this ticket or I will contact @joshd to close it later today.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.