• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. K

Completed Can't play any song

Hello, I have problem with music bot: "An error occurrent while trying to replay the next song! (Failed to initialize player. (Could not spawn new ffmpeg process. Message: Could not read info! Additional error: Unrecognized option 'reconnect'. Error splitting the argument list...
  2. K

Pending Force push to talk on iOS

Hello, I have a problem - iOS clients (with voice activation mode set to on) can't say anything because force push to talk is set everywhere (but it's not). It's very strange, on PC and Android there is no problem. How to fix it? :D Problem started after 1.3 update. Screen:
  3. K

Completed Clients can't connect

Hello, I have problem with TeaSpeak. Suddenly clients can't connect: [12.34.56.78:54149/undefined | 0][HANDSCHAKE] Client wants handshake step 2 but we want a cookie request. Resetting client [2018-11-21 15:26:17] [DEBUG] 2 | [12.34.56.78:54149/undefined | 0] Got non client 3.1 protocol...
  4. K

Completed Problem with bans

Hello, next problem on newest version: I ban one user and suddenly other users get banned for the same time and reason: "<20:285> "Majkello" został zablokowany za 30 minute(s) na serwerze przez "xoyO" (Bindy/) <20:285> "John Cena" został zablokowany za 29 minute(s) 59 s na serwerze przez "xoyO"...
  5. K

Completed Problem with visibility and drops

Hello, all of the problems still exists: https://forum.teaspeak.de/index.php?threads/problem-with-visibility-of-users.418/ Random drop message is now: "<18:27:37> Disconnected from server (parameter not found)" - less frequently other. What should I do? When will you fix it? :/ Thanks in...
  6. K

Completed Problem with visibility of users

Hello, I have a problem with TeaSpeak Server (newest version 1.2.8). Users randomly disappear (when changing channels) and they are not visible or cannot hear the rest of the users on the channel. I can send you IP for the test if you want. I have two more problems with TeaSpeak - users randomly...