• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. mattdj

Pending Yatqa Error 256

Hi,guys i have i problemi with yatqa it's show me Error 256 or command_not_found Command: servertemppasswordlist
  2. mattdj

Pending MusicBot problem

After update i have this problem i try to update youtube-dl but it's latest version.
  3. mattdj

Pending Snapshot restore

Hi,when you try to restore backup/snapshot server crash
  4. mattdj

Server Server version is too old

Hi,i have problem with server i have reinstalled all in new server but when i try to connect to server with TS3 client. Client show me Server Version is too old,i used protocol_key generate with my TS license. Also yatqa doesn't work :(
  5. mattdj

Server Command for create playlist

Hi,guys what's is the command for make and add song to the playlist? I don't understand how to use this command permoverview playlistlist playlistcreate playlistdelete playlistpermlist playlistaddperm playlistdelperm playlistinfo playlistedit playlistsonglist playlistsongadd...
  6. mattdj

Completed Problem with subchannel and channel

Hi,guys i have problem with creation of subchannel and channel, i've this error from client. I'm tried to set this permission to -1 but nothing
  7. mattdj

Problem with status page

Hi,guys i tried this https://github.com/Wruczek/ts-website but doesn't connect with server,I modify the config.yml and framework but nothing. How can I solve?
  8. mattdj

BannerBot install

Hi,guys I try to install bannerbot but doesn't work. I followed the video guide but nothing :cry::cry:.
  9. mattdj

Completed Latest update client problem

Hi guys after latest update of server teaspeak ,the client doesn't connect anymore at server How can I solve?
  10. mattdj

Install Teaspeak

Hi guys,what is best os for create teaspeak server? I tested on ubuntu server 16.04 and Linux but without success