• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. didi9999

TeaSpeak Server does not support recent versions of Tea*Speak Client

so, i need to pay for a license to run the server?
  2. didi9999

no? what is it? EDIT: i tested change the exprimental_31 to 1 and still the same error.
  3. didi9999

Server TeaSpeak Server does not support recent versions of Tea*Speak Client

Hello! Can someone help me with my TeaSpeak server connection problem from a Tea*Speak 3.2.3 client? I can not at all connect to my server by showing me a "The Tea*Speak server version is outdated ..." error. On the other hand, I can connect to my Tea*Speak 3.6.1 server by my Windows. Any...
  4. didi9999

Hello! Can someone help me with my TeaSpeak server connection problem from a Tea*Speak 3.2.3 client? I can not at all connect to my server by showing me a "The Tea*Speak server version is outdated ..." error. On the other hand, I can connect to my Tea*Speak 3.6.1 server by my Windows. Any...
  5. didi9999

The current TeaSpeak version is not compatible with the Tea*Speak client version

I just did it but it now gives me another error. Image translation: Failed to connect to server. What do I have to do?
  6. didi9999

The current TeaSpeak version is not compatible with the Tea*Speak client version

Hello! I installed the TeaSpeak version (1.2.13-beta-6) today and when I tried to connect with my Tea*Speak client the server gives me an error like so: "server version is too old for command". I also try to get into Android but it gave me the same error. My version of Tea*Speak on PC and...