• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Search results

1. EduardoKST

Completed GameTracker

Hello, The gametracker don't work for me on latest version I have set all permissions correct, motd and whitelisted gametracker ip's and still doesn't work. Can anyone help me how to solve this ? On old teaspeak version its working after updating to 1.2.30 and now to 1.2.31 its not working ...
  2. EduardoKST

Completed BIG BUG PROBLEM !

Hello, Server Admin from virtual servers can create ServerAdmin Query Access from TeamSpeak3 Client and can login via YatQa and access other servers, HOW TO SOLVE THIS, ITS A CRITICAL BUG !!
  3. EduardoKST

Completed Error Glibc 2.24 REQUIRED

./TeaSpeakServer: /lib/x86_64-linux-gnu/libc.so.6: version `GLIBC_2.24' not found (required by ./TeaSpeakServer) I have this error for 1.2.27 beta 3, for 1.2.27 beta and above its working perfectly. How i can update from 2.23 [my current] to 2.24. Please an tutorial. Thanks Guys
  4. EduardoKST

Completed Critical Server Crash

Hello On the last version *27-1-beta the crashing when i trying to delete a virtual server created on him, and all server crash. Thia version is newly installed not upgrade from previous.
  5. EduardoKST

Can Anyone Help Me?

Hello Can anyone help with a free NPL license for my server? It seema NPL register from ts3 its closed and i don't have money to buy an AAL. Can anyone have good heart to help me? Thanks
  6. EduardoKST

Completed Connection lost because server license can not be validated

Hello I have a server with TeaSpeak from about 1 month ago, but now the server doesns't work with more then 32 slots on server. The message from ts3 client is Connection lost because server license can not be validated.11W TS3 Client is Version 3.2.2 (9/17/2018) On Windows What can i do to...