• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Admin ServerQuery Permissions - Problem

Jack Glenn

Every time I give Admin ServerQuery full permissions for all the ServerQuery settings after a bit the permissions just wipe and go back to being blank. How do I stop this and why is it happening?

Jack Glenn

Also, when I apply the ServerQuery permissions to a ServerQuery group it gives those permissions to all tags for some reason...

Jack Glenn

I have checked and made sure all permissions are set for Admin ServerQuery in YataQA but my interface can view the server but simply cannot view who is inside each channel.

2 Clients are connected to this TeaSpeak server and yet the viewer (First-Coder Interface) who yes I have asked why this could be happening said it's most likely on TeaSpeak's side, shows 0 clients in the channels:

Last edited:

Jack Glenn

First-Coder Team (The ones who made the Interface for the TeamSpeaks) have also requested that I forward the fix (If any) onto them as well so that this might help others who come across the same problem.

Jack Glenn

L.Gmann (Developer of First-Coder Interface) asks this:

"Did he change something to the Tea*Speak syntax? I don´t use the php ts3 framework. I am using the ts3admin class."