• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

blacklist

Shneps

hi all, i've been using a cracked version of Tea*Speak for years now and since the new update i moved to teaspeak.
my question is regarding the whole blacklist thing, any way to avoid being blacklisted by Tea*Speak?

with Tea*Speak server (by r4p3) we were guided to block certain addresses on our hosts file to prevent Tea*Speak from blacklisting our servers.
what can we do with teaspeak to avoid being blacklisted ?

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
You don't need to block on TeaSpeak.

I hasn't been blacklisted in many years (with Tea*Speak!) and now i'm using TeaSpeak. works fine.

If you wanna to avoid for being blacklisted.
1) Don't say some stupid words to the clients (big chance for. they will report the server to Tea*Speak!)
2) Don't use queryadmin as (client).
3) Be safe! ;) and use a real license (e.g NPL or buy AAL)

Shneps

You don't need to block on TeaSpeak.

I hasn't been blacklisted in many years (with Tea*Speak!) and now i'm using TeaSpeak. works fine.

If you wanna to avoid for being blacklisted.
1) Don't say some stupid words to the clients (big chance for. they will report the server to Tea*Speak!)
2) Don't use queryadmin as (client).
3) Be safe! ;) and use a real license (e.g NPL or buy AAL)
3) buy real license? what's the ideas behind using teaspeak if I have to buy a real license to be safe? im confused..

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
3) buy real license? what's the ideas behind using teaspeak if I have to buy a real license to be safe? im confused..
Because, you can't fake "License Type" on newest TS3 clients. ;) only old-clients. ;)

pc202

NPL LICENCJA 512 miejsc na ile serwerów chcesz
512 na 30 serwerach
512 slot 1 server 9987 port
512 slot 2 serwer 9988 port
512 slot 3 serwer 9989 port
512 slot 4 serwer 9990 port
prawnie legalnie

pc202

under the NPL license on tespeak you can have as many as you want the server after 512