• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Could it be a day [TeaYaTQA]

Status
Not open for further replies.

TecWar

but there is the perm system, musicbot, upload/download speed limit and so on. There is a lot of work :D
But if you can write it, do it:)

Frekuenti

I can do something that works web-based
I think a TeaYaTQA is useless because TeaSpeak is working with YaTQA but not in 100% but what do you want more? Even if the version under TeaSpeak would to go out, I would prefer to use YaTQA i think it's possible that the Creator of YaTQA add a Compatibility for TeaSpeak, and First-Coder created already a Control Panel with TeaSpeak support :D

Bluscream

I think a TeaYaTQA is useless because TeaSpeak is working with YaTQA but not in 100% but what do you want more? Even if the version under TeaSpeak would to go out, I would prefer to use YaTQA i think it's possible that the Creator of YaTQA add a Compatibility for TeaSpeak, and First-Coder created already a Control Panel with TeaSpeak support :D
When you have the cheap paid version of yatqa you can send own commands so you can even use the "new" features of TeaSpeak

tardis

This is your idea teayatqa will be open for innovations

Status
Not open for further replies.