• Hey Guest, we're evolving the future of TeaSpeak.
    You're invited to join the discussion here!

Server Error trying to enter with Tea*Speak client

MarkStyle

Hi guys. Sorry for the translation but I'm Spanish. I formulate my question. I have a license from you but since yesterday I can not get through the Tea*Speak program. When I try to enter the ip of my server or another of TeaSpeak I can not but in the others of Tea*Speak. I have remanded the client several times but I do not know what else to do. Any ideas?
1537098788170.png

Last edited:

MarkStyle

I also try to enter with the DNS but it does not work for me. I know it's my mistake because my friends can enter that server. (TS.zboy.es)

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
And you can't enter the server? which one? (TS.zboy.es) or the IP?
//I did tested. works fine for me the DNS. but your server is blacklisted. ^^

MarkStyle

with none of the 2 I can not enter. to all my friends if they can enter. The ip is 94.23.83.255 Do not update anything or install anything and before if you could enter.

mkll11one

TeaSpeak Team
Staff member
TeaTeam
the IP works fine here to connect. ^^ try change the DNS on your network(on PC) to 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4 ;)

MarkStyle

I'm still having the same problem . I've already tried. I do not know what to try anymore. I think I'll resign myself to using only the web version. :cry::cry::cry:

almir101

What kind of server are you using (dedicated/vps),and where is it hosted.
Problem may be caused if server is using OVH Game Firewall.
Some clients cannot enter server if OVH Game firewall is not configured properly.

Mendo79

have you updated your Tea*Speak Client? this is the Problem on my Server everyone who updated the Client is not able to connect to the Server.
Try a older Version.

Mendo79

Tea*Speak 3.2.1
if you Chance the Slots to 32 it works with the aktuell Client. the new Client checks for a Licence if you have more then 32 Slots. so if you have more Slots and no Licence th Client disconect.

Last edited: